Christmas Challenge?

The plan for more exercise is not going too well e.g I've not done any! Planning on doing a Rosemary Conley DVD when I get in from work.

Won't let myself sit down if I do that I will never get up!

Hope everyone is doing ok, I've got a craving for a chocolate bar will have to do with an apple. :cry:

GlitteringGem x

Hi Gem, how did you get on with exercising last night? Is that DVD any good??

I lost 4.75lbs this week, woop! Can't quite believe it, was aiming for 2lbs, but not complaining!

So I put on 0.5lbs this week but we'd been out for a meal the night before so I'm pretty pleased with that. Am going swimming all week this week so should be good on weigh in Wednesday :p

Well done Lalalou! :D Now to keep it up over the bank hol weekend.

A little gain is nothing Miss jelly could of been that last glass of water or something. I'm sure it will come off and more with lots of swimming.

I did the salasize part of the Rosemary conley GI jeans work out last night. Didn't have much time at it was only 20 minutes long. Not done that section before so ended up freestyling in some parts! Cat wasn't too impressed as he got kicked in one part and his tail stood on in another. I promised myself a pud if I did it so the reward was melon with weightwatchers creme fraich (?) and a little bit of honey. Lovely.

Found some adios in the kitchen this morning so I am going to try them, if I remember. Has any one had good results using them?

Gem X

Best of luck to all you ladies for chrimbo!!!! Count me in!

I slipped and put a stone back on this summer so my goal now is to lose THAT and another one by Christmas. I SOO hope I can do it. I really need the boost!

I'm getting down to the gym as from September and there are NO excuses as its just a ten minute walk to get there.

Count me in please, i think this is the extra motivation I need. 2st by Christmas sounds good to me.

I get weighed on a saturday morning.

Ok I am starting tomorrow on W8 for life so wish me luck....:D

Good luck Wicca and Jane-D! Keep us posted on how you're getting on!

Jane-D - I never heardof w8 for life.. all these new diets seem to spring up all the time, it's very confusing lol!

Good luck Wicca and Jane-D! Keep us posted on how you're getting on!

Jane-D - I never heardof w8 for life.. all these new diets seem to spring up all the time, it's very confusing lol!

I know what you mean, I found it during some research on the net, I hope I can do it...lol...thanks..x

Just wondered if anyone else had set Christmas as a target date? I find having a target keeps me motivated and have decided to lose 2 stone for Christmas. Normally I say I am going to try and lose 2 stone but I am not going to try I am going to do it!!

I weigh in on a Monday at a RC class. Week one has gone ok (so far) although I have only managed walking as exercise as I have been v busy. I try and walk at least 30mins at a lunchtime but want to include some DVDs in during the week.

Not sure how the weekend will go as I am staying at a friends and we are apparently having Takeaway. Not sure the best way to tackle that hurdle! Any ideas?

Gem x
Can I join in too please? Have set Christmas as my date to lose 2 stone too, even gonna change my signature to the same holly as yours!

How did you get the reindeer BigJ? I want one...lol..

Hi, I know I'm a little late, but I'd love to join the Christmas Challenge. Uum. Being from Canada, I have no idea what a stone is worth in pounds, but I'm guessing a pound is a pound so I'll get it figured out. (I haven't found a good Canadian forum to join so I figured nobody would mind...) anyways, my goal is to lose 25 lbs by Christmas.

hi Shyane, good luck with your goal!

A lot of people in UK like to calculate things in Stones and Pounds.. All you need to know is 1 stone = 14 pounds. That's about it !

If you wanna lose 25 lbs thats less than 2 stone. It's actually 1 stone and 11lbs, wahey, you have a head start :) Best of luck! x

This is brilliant it looks as though there are enough of us to keep each other motivated. I am just nearing the end of my first day...lol..

Didn't go too bad, just feeling very hungry late afternoon, but now finishing off the day with a milky coffee (to use up my allowance) and a chocolate and coconut bar...yummy...

Good luck everyone keep strong and when you feel like waivering just think of the rest of us getting to our goal and how it will feel!!! You will soon get back on track...

Jx:D

Hi Everyone

Hope you all had a good weekend. I did! Managed to consume 10 vodkas (all with diet mixers :D) and 2 tequila slammers!! Sunday was a bit of a right off, needed sleep.

Unofficial weigh-in yesterday as there was no Rosemary Conley class but according to my scales I have lost another 2lbs, yipee.

Plan for this week is to keep up the exercise avoid alcohol and get to bed early! Feel v tired this morning.

Hope everyone is in the zone, now its September Christmas will be here before we know it.

Good luck. Gem x

Miss Jelly had her weigh in last night and according to their scales she STS, but having thought she'd put on LOTS she had a BIG lunch right before WI so doesn't think it's perfectly accurate (DW, she still stayed within her points :p)

Really gonna up the exercise this week :D

Back