Christmas Challenge?

3 lbs weight loss this week :bliss:

Good luck everyone!

Hi all,
I lost 3lbs this week! Im so chuffed. :)
Altho I have to admit this is the week after my cycle so I wont be execting this again next week.

This week I have been mostly snacking on brambles...love em they are fab at the mo'.

Mmm, brambles are lovely, I was having a walk earlier, and there are tonnes growing wild around where I live, we used to pick them as kids.

Well done on the loss Possible and Ness (know I said it on the other thread, but didn't want to leave you out, lol).

woo, had WI yesterday (Wed) and I lost 4.5lbs :D yay

Wow you guys are doing so well on your weight loss...keep it up and you will definitely make the challenge...Jx

Well done possible and missjelly, this was a kick butt week for weight loss :D

Thank you Jane and LaLaLou :)

Well done la la lou...you are going to get there before Christmas at that rate....excellent progress....Jx

Well done LaLaLou... You total star!! :D

Hi everyone,
Hope you all had a good weekend and that the hunger demons didn't affect anyone too much...lol..

How is everyone getting on?

I have had a better week, although I did the same as the week before, but have lost 3lbs this week so I am over the moon.

Just thought I would remind you that we have 13 weeks to go (until 21st December)...still lots of time to get plenty more pound off...

Good luck all :smiley1842:

My goal is set for a total weight loss of 245 pounds :eek: for next july

But im setting myself a 60lb weight loss for this december 21st

will be the first time ive seen my family in 9 years - dont want them to think damm what a heffalump when i walk through the door.

I hope you don't mind me joining the challenge late...I would love to lose 35lbs for Christmas.

Well done on all your losses so far ladies, keep up the good work. x x

Excellent losses everyone! Glad you're all getting on so well.

Hiya Boo, welcome to the challenge :D Best of luck on reaching your goal!

:) I dropped a pound this week :)

Happy with that its a weight I wont be returning to!

Yeah I agree bashing on for now....

Well done Possible, that's excellent!

I lost a pound this week too, so I'm pretty chuffed this week :D

Well done ness and lalalou...I am still here and still going strong...My next weigh in is on Monday...

Well done everyone, it will be interesting to see how many of us are left at the end...lol...hopefully lots of us will be there and will have lost the weight we wanted to or at least the vast majority of it...Jx

Thank you Jane, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on Monday!

Well done LaLaLou, I think you're doing amazing! :)

Back