Christmas Challenge?

Well done ladies! Glad to see we're all still so determined.

Lol, Jane, I think birthday cake is a wee exception to the dieting rule :D

I'm back on the healthy eating wagon, that take away last Saturday put me off junk, hurrah! Wonders will never cease, lol.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for a loss this week

xx

Well I am pleased that my 2lb gain has been worked off with another half pound so I am down 2.5lbs this week. Also got my readings done this week and I have replaced fat with muscle of 2lbs so Im chuffed with that.
Whoop!
Well done everyone it aint easy but you just have to take it a day at a time really. Super result Punky!
Just think how healthy we will all be this christmas.
Good health... is that a good pressie to get?

Well done you! Woo!

I can't wait to see how much i've lost by Christmas. Really looking forward to the new year coming in, this is the year I'll be a skinny! lol

...yeah! Im thinking that too

New year.... new me I'm pretty excited bout that too.
Summertime will be the time to show off :)

Hey ladies (and men too) :)

Well my goal was to lose 24lb by Xmas starting 3 weeks ago and I have lost 12.5lbs so far so over half way there, another 11.5lbs to go in the next 8 weeks so thats about 1.5lbs per week lets hope I can do it. It has made my total loss 69lbs which is really good (just another 148lbs to go lol :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:)

Kel x :D:D

Last edited:
since there is still time left before crimbo (8ish weeks) im setting myself a goal and joining you all on ur challenges :) my goal is to lose 2lbs a week till then so 16lbs! good luck and well done to everyone so far!!

God fallen_angel, 69lbs is such a great loss! I cannot wait to say that's how much I've lost! Still a while off mind you, hehe.

I have a holiday booked for the end of June, so that's my big thing to aim for. I know I'm not going to have all the weight off that I'd like, but I'll be a good way there, and will hopefully feel a "normal" size again :)

wow fallen angel thats FAB!!
im on a christmas challenge in the slim fast section, but thought im on here enough too so ill join!
ive got
13lb to go on my christmas challenge.. but if i can get more i will!!! Aim for the skY!!!

Hi folks, I'm all happy this morning, lost 2.75lbs this week, which means I have 2.75 (or 2.8 on my ticker) until I've lost the 2 stone for this challenge!

Wooooohoo!! I'm gonna adjust my ticker when I've lost the 28lbs, not stopping here :D

well done louise.....

Wow Louise you have done so well...you are an inspiration to all....Jx

Last edited:
Sorry repeated in error

Last edited:
ive got weigh in tomorrow.. so i hope ive lost 2-3 pounds.... HERES HOPING!!

Hi all.. another 2lb for me last week, so that brings my christmas total to loose to 11lb... i hope i can thrash this one out the bag and go completly over that... but we will see!!!

Hi Louise another lb for me please....I am the tortoise - slow but steady....lol....

I am happy though I have had a loss every week and I feel so much better in myself....have bought new clothes and feel great...

good luck everyone....isn't it lovely as we get smaller.....Jx

wow everyone has done absolutely fabulous so far!
And not long to go until party season.

I wont be able to go to my regular weigh in this week so I will put myself down for staying the same and promise I'll be good

but

Its my birthday on Wed! so having a huge slice of cake and Im gonna really enjoy it =)

Back