Christmas challenge

hutchie

Heya! I really need motivation to get back on the wagon!! I was 8st 9lbs in June and I've ballooned up to 10st 2lbs :( its horrible!
Decided I'm going to start a Christmas challenge (starting on Monday) it'll be 4 weeks till Christmas then. I'm planning on doing calorie counting and cutting my carbs (not low carb, but healthier eating) so I figure if I push myself I could weigh 9st 7lbs by Christmas!!
Who's with me??

Heya! I really need motivation to get back on the wagon!! I was 8st 9lbs in June and I've ballooned up to 10st 2lbs :( its horrible!
Decided I'm going to start a Christmas challenge (starting on Monday) it'll be 4 weeks till Christmas then. I'm planning on doing calorie counting and cutting my carbs (not low carb, but healthier eating) so I figure if I push myself I could weigh 9st 7lbs by Christmas!!
Who's with me??

Hi hutchie,
Do you have an exercise plan also?

Good luck with your challenge

Aje Fitness

Yea well I've just started walking to and from work so thats 1 1/2hrs a day and then starting to do leg, arm and tum exercises too!
Starting tomorrow! 4 weeks to go!

I'm in - I want to lose 6 pounds for Christmas.
I want to make it achieveable for me - I know I have loads of Christmas parties to go to over the next few weeks so have to be realistic and that I will have a few wobbles but am trying to increase my exercise around those dates to compensate.

Weigh in tomorrow! Eeek! I've up'd my cals to 1500 daily to try boost my metabolism! I'll let ya know how I get on in the morning weigh in!

Back