Christmas Conference- where to stay???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wecandothis, 26 November 2006.

1. wecandothis

wecandothis Member

I was hoping someone could help me out on this one!

I don't know Birmingham at all. How far is the Motor Museum from Birmingham city centre?

Does anyone know of any hotels near the Motor Museum?

Polly x
  2. Summerskye

Summerskye Well-Known Member

I'm staying at the Novotel Birmngham Airport on the Friday night - which isn't too far away from the NEC/Motorcycle Museum I believe. I know others are staying the Windmill Village hotel too.

I booked via - just checked and there are still single rooms for £78 or doubles/twins for £39 per person.

See you there! :D
  3. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

If you type the post cade in multi map, you can click on available hotels nearby, at tyhe side.
    I am still wondering whether to stay the Friday night - I'll be on my own as my CDC is travelling Sat morning.
  4. Summerskye

Come up Ann! You won't be on your own as there will be others staying on the Friday too. Even if you're not in the same hotel, we can always arrange to meet up for the evening :)
  5. Summerskye

I've just done that and the Novotel comes up as the nearest at just over 1 mile away. I hadn't realised that before .. good guess eh? :D
  6. wecandothis

wecandothis Member

Thanks Ann and Sharon, I will try the multi map thing!