Christmas Count Down

Haha!! i would never wear a dress lol, although I did buy some new sparkly leggings from primani today, in a size 14 - they are too small at the min but I'm looking forward to seeing them slowly begin to fit better :) My trousers in size 16 i bought are nearly there - another 4lbs or so and the zip will be good to go :)

I'm wearing a lot of dresses in the last few months, I love dresses and couldn't wear them as most my weight was around my middle area (dangerous area) but now that I'm losing that I can wear dresses a lot better and even my consultant said in front of a good few people that I can wear a dress really well and she cant (I totally disagreed with her of course because she is stunning and looks fantastic in a dress).

Not sure now whether to buy a new dress for Christmas (nearer the time of course) or get one dress I bought last year taken in yayyyyy

Ooooh nice!! I'm not a dress type person, not girlie at all really. Do you really like your old dress?? Maybe get it taken in , would feel like a real achievement :) all depends what in the shops though...when I was out yesterday nothing jumped out and grabbed my attention, the 'fashion' at the min is horrible!!! I'll continue to live in my baggy bleach stained clothes until something nice comes out lol!

I got a beautiful red dress last year and parts of the dress Im not too fond of, I got it in sale for €100 but it was over €200 original price and I think this is just too nice to give away so Im definitely going to get that taken in as for the others I will have to decide nearer to Christmas as I honestly don't know what size I will be, we have the same shops as ye in the UK where I live so you would have an idea what is out there

Whatever your comfortable in, I have to say I wear a dress every Tuesday as everyone at work is expecting it (I don't go home before weigh in so whatever I have at work I wear to my weigh in) but I like to look good at group, I suppose I would be one of those everyone expects to lose each week so at least if Im up then I still look okay as I have made an effort in my clothes

1, 7 out of 2 for my original Christmas goal. Sw predictor is saying I'll do more though so thinking about moving my target to 2 1/2 for christmas. Really hoping to be in more 16s though as only have 1 dress atm that fits well in that size.

1Ib down this week so have 14.5 Ibs in 8 weeks

Stayed the same last night after a BH weekend in Ireland so that wasn't too bad - still 8 left for my Christmas Challenge!!

Not bad at all Laura, keep it up

Well done! :)

I have had a STS and 1.5 gain the last two weeks so not going that well! Hoping for at least 1.5 off this week to get me back on track.

Mine isnt going too well but I really want a big loss so that I can realistically aim to have the 5 st lost by Christmas

Yuck!! 1 lb gain for me this week, means I'm back up to 9 for Christmas.... need to get my a$$ in gear !!!!

Dont worry Lauren, you will probably have a big loss next week, I was the same but totm is due this week coming and Im trying to drink every herbal tea so that I dont have fluid retention

2.5 on for me so need 12.5 for Xmas not sure if it will happen but will keep going. Been struggling but my group and leader been fantastic

Back