Christmas Countdown!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
Ho ho ho!!

For those of you who aren't in the Christmas Challenge (or those who are but need a gentle reminder...)

Today it's...

7 weeks to Christmas Day!

With some Actual Effort™ we could all (or most of us, anyway) lose half a stone - if not a whole stone!
So, I thought now would be a good time to set yourselves some mini goals (mine is to get to target by Christmas) and think about how much slimmer you could be! Or maintain your current fabulous slimness, whatever you choose.

What do you think? 1lb a week until Christmas? Reckon you can do that? Even with parties and such in the way?

Course you can!

Come on friends...let's do this :)

I would love to think I could lose 1lb a week up until xmas but I dont think it will be achievable, not for me anyway! Maybe 5lb though...

Hmmm...my weight goes up and down every week and I stick to plan 100%...I would like to loose 7lbs for Christmas though!

Are you on the Christmas Challenge thread? I've seen it floating round somewhere. I bet you COULD! :D

Yes I am up for this.... I have had a couple of weeks off track and need a severe kick up the bum and the thought of losing 1/2 stone by Xmas would be fab :D x

Yup...Im on the Christmas thread!!! Im preparing to climb Snowdon on the 14th, so hopefully that will help too!!!

Omg, panic :(

7 weeks, i havn't done any present shopping!

i got 1.5lbs off this week. 1lbs a week till xmas is what im aiming for, yay!! xxx

I would love to be at target for christmas which is 9lb. It is achievable but I have been very lazy lately......! I'm defiantely going to give it a go though!

Soooo up for this, I've been off the wagon for 2 weeks now but starting today i'm back to it 100%! A stone would be great for xmas but i'll be happy with half a stone too. Yay for slimmers!!!

Sorry I'm a bit excitable today, feels like my first week all over again!

x

Soooooooo up for this too!

I re-joined Tuesday of this week as i last weighed in, in August as going on jollies and then when i came back had a blummin nightmare with everyone in the house ill and in and out of hospital.

In that time while eating pre-packed sarnies and whatever i could get my hands on when visiting and takeaways at home as too exhausted to shop and cook - I PUT ON A STONE

I've 4st 4lbs to lose to get to target soooooooooooo

I'd love 2lbs a week, here's hoping i can do it!

OMG Helli, thanks for the reminder on this, with one thing and another I haven't alltered the weeks on the Christmas challenge front page so will do that straight away. The running total is absolutely fantastic on what we have lost so far on this so we must have more than a gentle reminder to keep going now.

Remember folks to keep it updated with the running total, I like to imagine its my bank balance going up lol.

Back