Christmas Day

dreamingmaid

Silver Member
I know this question must have been posted hundreds of times before but just wondered what everyone one will be doing with regards to SSing over the festive period.

Will you be keeping to the plan 100% or indulging in a bit of Turkey on Christmas day?

I haven't made my mind up yet. I guess it depends on how close to my target I am. In any event, I'm going to have a quiet Christmas, with just DH and the kids. But I do want to be looking my best for the New Year as I'm hosting a party. My parents and brother don't know I'm trying tolose weight and they live in another part of the country. I want to be able to great them when they come and see the looks on their faces!
K9
x

Well, I had decided to have just Christmas Day off, but seeing as I have been really naughty recently, I'm not sure now.

I have loads of weight to loose and I am finding it more and more difficult to get back on track after cheating, so, I would rather not cheat at all!!!

Hmmmm, will see how I get on in the next couple of weeks!

I'm going home to Ireland for Xmas to my family.

I'm hoping they'll be surprised by my weight loss which I hope to be quite obvious by then.

I won't use CD whilst there but I will do my absolute best to eat responsibely. There will be a few nights out in the pub to deal with too and I intend to take a drink.

I expect to be up a few pounds after Xmas but I also intend to jump right back on the wagon when I get back, lose them and continue my journey down the scales.

i am using Christmas day as my next goal and as motivation right now - - IF i can get to december 24th with NOT ONE SINGLE CHEAT - - THEN i will allow myself christmas lunch ( we dont do turkey so are having a couple of quail each stuffed with wild rice and apricot stuffing ) AND WINE!

IF i cheat before then well i shall stay on whatever stage of cambridge i am on and make the best of it!

Why don't you have the christmas dinner, minus the potatoes.... as this is the same as 790 with loads of white & green veg, this shouldn't affect your ketosis...

Why don't you have the christmas dinner, minus the potatoes.... as this is the same as 790 with loads of white & green veg, this shouldn't affect your ketosis...

This is exactly what I'm planning to do, no potatoes or stuffing :cry:but still a dinner all the same - the way I'm thinking about it is there are plenty of Christmases ahead, and the quicker I get this diet done the quicker I can eat normal food again - one day stuffing my face may equal (at least) one more week on CD

Im gonna use the xmas/new year week as a AAM week, least I will have a small xmas dinner and be able to eat something for that festive week :)

we are doing chicken and veg as I can't stand turkey! I have too much to gain by sticking to CD so don't want to risk it with a blow out!

Going to spend the time I would normally spend planning lunch making the house look fab with homemade decs - my boys will love it!

I'm on aamw so will do that, I'm not going to cheat, it's not worth it when I'm doing quite well and lets face it, it's only one day. I'll look forward to christmas next year when I'm in control of what I eat and can have a small portion and avoid cheese and biscuits. I think if I did eat on Christmas day there's a good chance I'd go mad and pop..... not pretty

Back