Christmas dresses!!!

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
My Christmas dresses arrived today, am SO excited but as they're both in small 10s I don't look my best in them just yet *still straddling the border between 10/12 - 10 on top, 10/12 still on bottom*
I have been trying to post photos of them in the hope that sharing that will act as a motivation to me to get to the point where they're totally comfortable on! I think that might mean the last 4lbs absolutely HAS to go! Anyway, just not totally sure how to post a photo... :confused:

I use photobucket.com to upload and then just paste the link here to post.. Not sure if there is an easier way..

Okay giving this a go - The first one I got in black but the second one I got in PILLARBOX RED!!!

newblackdress10.jpg

34196599nu_12_f.jpg

Last edited:
WHOA! Sorry, don't know why it's such a massive picture!!!

*fixed it*

Last edited:
Wow they're both gorgeous spoilt for choice x

Well they're probably not going to look just like that on me in fairness ;) But I think this will be the first Christmas in a few years where I am not thoroughly ashamed of my figure and won't feel like I've shoe-horned myself into a dress ;) Very exciting!!! Just have to get to goal now!!! x *crossing fingers and toes and putting padlock on the fridge*

I do too Elida, or at least I hope I do in a few weeks if/WHEN I get to goal! AND the first one only cost about 1/10th of the price of the second one!!! Bonus!

Last edited:
Both stunning :D

Thanks Chris and Ellie! Have visions of having to wrap myself in clingfilm and try and sweat off a few pounds like the chubby man in The Full Monty ;) Fingers crossed it doesn't come to that!!!!

Lol im sure it won't come to that

Looooove the first one! Where is it from?

I got the first one on eBay Alessandra from a girl who had bought the wrong size and the second one is Jean Paul Gaultier! Roll on Christmas and roll on this final 4lbs loss!

Love them both - think I need another year before I could consider one of them though!!! Bet you will look AMAZING!

Oh I really hope I can reach goal in the next few weeks so that I can look decent in them! Had a mishap with the shopping today and ate regular beef instead of extra lean!!! But I guess if that's the only slip up it's not the worst ;) x

U can do it!

Back