Christmas dresses!!!

They are both lovely but the first one is a knockout, wow! What a good motivator for you - bet you look fantastic in them :)

Thanks Caledonia, I really don't yet but I know 4lbs makes a big difference to what I look like so hoping that I can shed the last 4lbs!!! x It's going to be tough as if I say 'I'm on a diet' now people look at me like I'm crazy whereas 11lbs ago people encouraged me!

Thanks Caledonia, I really don't yet but I know 4lbs makes a big difference to what I look like so hoping that I can shed the last 4lbs!!! x It's going to be tough as if I say 'I'm on a diet' now people look at me like I'm crazy whereas 11lbs ago people encouraged me!

I know what you mean! Where is the ebay one from originally? I want one just like that one to wear on my wedding anniversary next year - it will take my lovely husband's breath away! (Will also take another year to be thin enough to even consider that style - well done you :))

I'm sorry hun, I don't have a clue, they took the tags off as they occasionally do on eBay to prevent people returning them to the shop! I didn't even ask, I just loved it when I saw it! I'm sure there are lots of similar shapes on the High Street and I'm sure by next year you'll find one just as nice for your anniversary x I bought mine for my OH's Christmas party so hoping to take his breath away too, for the right reasons this year!!! ;)

You got me looking for a dress on ebay too! It's my husbands Xmas party this Friday so I want to find something suuuuper sexy!

Back