Christmas goal list Updated 4 weeks to go :) xx

size102b

Banned
:Christmas02r:
Hi I started the chistmas challenge countdown I think end of March.

This got me to thinking Most of us on here an ideal present would be to get to goal and stay there ;)

So I thought I do a mini christmas challenge as theres just 4 weeks left :eek: and most of us are realy detirmined to get as much off as poss yes :)

So I am aiming for 10lbs off started 10th November to get into 12 stones started at
17 stone 4lb.

Please join me maybe we can start a little support thread for christmas?
*33 days*
:47::angel09:​

Me: - 8lbs to go for my christmas present to me
Anyone else :wave_cry:

Last edited:
This is a great idea size 102b!!! I will join you in the hope it keeps me focused at the weekends lol!!!

I hope to get off another 5.5 pound by christmas.

Start weight 13st 1.5 pounds, aim to be 12st 10 pounds by Xmas!!!

We can do it!!!!!!

;)

This is a great idea size 102b!!! I will join you in the hope it keeps me focused at the weekends lol!!!

I hope to get off another 5.5 pound by christmas.

Start weight 13st 1.5 pounds, aim to be 12st 10 pounds by Xmas!!!

We can do it!!!!!!

;)

Great Thanks :D Fingers crossed we get there hey xx

size102b christmas goal 9lb to go

nesspiggy1 christmas goal 5.5lbs to go

Me me!

I would like to aim for another 6lbs!

I'd like to aim for 10lbs :) I know seems alot but really am going to try my hardest, i wanna get into the 13's.

Last edited:
looks like there will be lots of us to encourage each other, hopefully this will get me back on track. Ive even done a ticker for the occassion lol!

my first mini goal is to lose my son's birthweight - 11lb - so 5lbs left to go before xmas!

My goal for Xmas is to lose whatever it is I have left to get to 3 stone gone.... think it's 2 or 3lb.

hahaha! Technically he was 10lb 12oz but close enough that I'm rounding up.

Don't fear for my fajango though ladies, he was a planned C section baby anyway!

Though I did nearly fall off the table in theatre when they weighed him. I'd had a scan the week before he was born and they told me he was 8 1/2lb. Um, wrong. And he was only 37 weeks, he'd have been a thumper if he'd gone full term!

Reactions: hbb
Re: A christmas present to ourselves ? RE Christmas weightloss

I want to get into the 10's by Xmas.

Iv done a sneak peak before weigh in tomorrow an it is showing 11 4.

I think I'll cry wen I hit the 10's coz I can never remember being in the 10's

So I don't think getting into the 10's before Xmas is impossible. I had originally wanted to be 10 st 10 for Xmas but had a couple of bad weeks.

Come on guys and girls, we can do it!!!

hahaha! Technically he was 10lb 12oz but close enough that I'm rounding up.

Don't fear for my fajango though ladies, he was a planned C section baby anyway!

Though I did nearly fall off the table in theatre when they weighed him. I'd had a scan the week before he was born and they told me he was 8 1/2lb. Um, wrong. And he was only 37 weeks, he'd have been a thumper if he'd gone full term!

Oh man this seriously made me laugh right out loud!

Think I'd like to be in the 10's before Christmas which is just over 3lbs. Like to lose 4lbs then would be 10 stone 13..

Bit more then that would be nice for a Christmas buffer so I don't go back over 11 after the New Year but we shall see..

Good luck everyone! I love Christmas so much, and it's also my birthday the Sunday before so have lots of parties and things coming up, and would love to look and feel much better than last Christmas. I am currently 11st 10 and would really like to get to 11st 3 by the last weigh in before Christmas, and that will be my 10% goal (it sounds mad to think of it as 10% of my entire being...). If I get there, hopefully it will motivate me to keep off the Quality Street while watching terrible films, perhaps I will stick to satsumas!

Good luck everyone! I love Christmas so much, and it's also my birthday the Sunday before so have lots of parties and things coming up, and would love to look and feel much better than last Christmas. I am currently 11st 10 and would really like to get to 11st 3 by the last weigh in before Christmas, and that will be my 10% goal (it sounds mad to think of it as 10% of my entire being...). If I get there, hopefully it will motivate me to keep off the Quality Street while watching terrible films, perhaps I will stick to satsumas!

My birthday is week and half before Christmas not sure what I am doing but certainly want to lose a good amount before then, as might get a new pair of trousers for my present off someone..

My goal is to be 100% every week, every day, until christmas morning. Then I will just see what I lose. It is slow, may disappoint myself if I set an amount I don't then reach. If I stick to it, and weigh less than I do now, I should be happy with that.

Re: A christmas present to ourselves ? RE Christmas weightloss

My goal is to get to 12st, at the moment I need to lose 8.5lbs but as o go on holiday for 2 weeks on Thursday I don't know what I'll put on! I try not too worry on holiday with pointing, I call it a holiday for diet aswell! Obviously I don't go mad but it's nice to have a break and really enjoy my holiday when I'm eating out all the time.
Good luck everyone.
Night
Kelly x

Would love to lose 13 pounds, to take my total to 2 stone since starting! (And in to the 15 stones since forever!):)

Back