Christmas indulgence

Oh my god I'm dreading the next few weeks weigh days

Went to my boyfriends work meal last night which was a 3 course thing only ate half the first two courses and a couple of mouthfuls of desert so wasnt too bad

Got my work xmas 3 course meal this week planning on doing the eating half of it and skipping most of the desert

Another meal next week then the Xmas day meal round my boyfriends house

add all that to some alcohol and I can feel myself getting fatter already - really dreading it I don't want all this hard work ruined.

Any one else feeling the same ? :sigh:

Avoid the alcohol for starters. It prevents you burning fat calories by providing your body with an easier source of energy. If you can do one really good thing for yourself this Christmas it's to avoid the booze.

Coupled with your excellent tactic of eating less and minimising your intake of dessert, you could come out of this a lot better than you're fearing :)

Hmm I could avoid the alcohol but then I'd be the only person not drinking which I cant cope with as being the only sober one in a group really annoys me plus I want to drink a bit [diet coke with vodka/whiskey] :(

:giveup::xmascheers:

I fully agree with you vodevil..... I have had an Xmas meal this lunch time, had another Friday eve and have one tomorrow, then I have a meal out with friends next week... I am lucky to STS at this rate... finding it so hard...

I look at it this way... I have given up now for xmas BUT I will try to maintain over xmas and will resume the onslaught in the new year..

lets just try to maintain together ??:hug99:

Yeah Serafyn I do agree If I dont lose then I'd like to at least just maintain. Do want to get to 10stone by xmas day but I arent counting on that now :( heres to maintaining over xmas!

Yes thats the spirit, it's also really cold... so I for one am maintaining until after xmas when I plan to lose a stone xx

I will pop in here daily to keep maintaining a link too x

Back