Flavoured with fresh rosemary

Traditional roast breast of turkey
Served with cranberry and chestnut seasoning, and
chipolata sausage

Baked vanilla cheese cake
Accompanied by honeyed berries

Freshly brewed coffee and mince pies

Yummy! :D

LOL I'll do the same probably, less the cake I don't really have a sweet tooth any more.

I'm coming to your christmas party Laura, looks yummy to me. :)

Believe it or not Laura, my Christmas diary is nearly full already. :D

LOL, that's brave Laura. :)

ah well, I'm going on strict induction soon to lose a few pounds before the Christmas pig out starts Laura. ;)

wow Xmas is around the corner :eek:.
I'm preparing myself for Thanksgiving.. I'm starting a strict induction tomorrow. so starting from tomorrow until after the day of thanksgiving I'm back in full induction mode :D also it's TOTM for me so I'll have to fight off the cravings

also since I'm going to be in London on Nov. 20th I should prepare for the weekend of fish and chips and beer and everything else LOL, so tomorrow it is..

ah fish chips and beer, sounds good to me love. :D

It does sound good and since buffets doesn't exist in Italy or trying to find thai, indian, sushi, carribean and other ethnic restaurants in Italy is like trying to find an italian who doesn't eat pizza, I plan on taking advantage while I'm in London.. So I know I'm going to do a strict full induction along with working out..:D so if I can lose at 5 pounds before the 20th that would be a good thin because I know I'll probably gain it back in that weekend plus thanksgiving..:p

Jim do you find it harder to lose weight now that you are at your goal weight? Just wanted an idea because when i was 170 the weight came off pretty steady and at a good pace now that I'm not overweight anymore it may be more diffcult and I may have to work out harder and etc..

I wanted to lose more weight than I did More, at least another 7lbs, I stopped where I did because Colleen and Eleanor were saying I looked gaunt and skinny. I get the same reaction from Colleen if I slip into induction accidentally which I do sometimes. I can lose 5lbs quite easily over 2 - 3 weeks if I'm strict.

I'm surprised it's that difficult to find non Italian restaurants there to be honest love.

I've never been to Italy, but in the rest of Europe I've had no problems at all.

Italy is not like Europe LOL.. It's a different world over here.. Vacationing is a nice but living here is another thing.. If it wasn't for the beauty of this country I tell you. Their food is good but they are so arrogant about their food that they feel they don't need other food.. I live in Pisa a tourist town and you can't find ethnic food places, well there are kebabs now and 1 indian food place and a sushi but that's about it. maybe in rome it's different.

You'd think the French would be the same More, but everywhere we have been there has been plenty of variety, even a fish and chip Cafe in Montpelier. :D

yes Jim you would think but Italians are just too darn arrogant. The food is good I will agree, but sometimes you need a change and considering I'm not that fond of pasta sometimes just thai food or indian food is nice..

If you don't like Pasta how did you end up in Italy. LOL

LOL @ Jim I was actually living in Turkey.. Italy choose me :) I know I'm not fond of pasta at all

I've been to Turkey a few times, when I was in the Army More, that was over 20 years ago though.

I liked turkey. I lived in Bursa which was 3 1/2 hours south of Istanbul. Istanbul is a beautiful city.. Turkey made me feel like I was back in bible times with the look and etc... very nice lived there for 4 years

Back