Christmas plans?

Well I worked it out and it was about 3lb a week so I know you will make that!

I think it's an excellent plan. And TBH if I look back on Christmases past, I don't actually remember the food with fondness. I remember gaining 10lb in one week, feeling sick and bloated, busting out of my clothes and lying on the sofa with no energy...and feeling completely and utterly controlled and compelled by food.
Lol Happy Christmas! ; )

Yup I am the same..At Christmas nearly everyones way of thinking is ''Oh sod it it's Christmas'' and over indulge, And that was my way of thinking...Don't want it to be like that anymore..But I am not saying that anyone on here who chooses to have a week away from LP or do the maintenance is doing the wrong thing as I know everyone here won't over indulge like we all have done in the past (Well I hope you lot won't or you will get a slapped ass if you do :p) But I just personally don't want to eat and risk not losing any or putting a wee bit on when I can be losing it if I stick to it..:)

'Well I hope you lot won't or you will get a slapped ass if you do :p)'
Lol come January 1st there may be some serious slapped asses on here! Hey...I just thought...wouldn't it be great for us to be the successes motivating all the new people in January?

'Well I hope you lot won't or you will get a slapped ass if you do :p)'
Lol come January 1st there may be some serious slapped asses on here! Hey...I just thought...wouldn't it be great for us to be the successes motivating all the new people in January?

Yeah for sure, I am positive that everyone will be good ;) Or they will have us two to answer to, Bet there shaking in there boots now :D

lol

Well, Im facing a dilemma as I am getting married on December 6th in 9 weeks.

I was planning to refeed in about 6 weeks time. I have a week of nights coming up (about an 80 hour week) and my hen night coming up...plus my dress fitting.

To be honest, 6 weeks will probably take my BMI to under 25 anyway. My pharmacist said I could do it to under BMI 25 although he has never mentioned our goals (I dont particularly think he gives good support that way).

Ive set my goal about 1 stone away from that, so I think I will do it via healthy eating.

Im allowing myself the one day of fun eating on xmas day as it is my first xmas day with my husband and I want to celebrate it properly.

However, after christmas, its back to healthy eating for me.

Am breaking my weight loss plan into 3 phases due to 8 stone total to lose (6 stone 13 left :) )
Phase 1 until around 15th December refeed enjoy xmas & new year (hopefully 3 stone loss)
Phase 2 Lipo again Jan 3rd till April when trip to Paris (another 3 stone)
Phase 3 healthy eating and a nice young fit personal trainer to teach me all the good things I need to do to keep it off (while I am thinking naughty things) (last 2 stones)

ooh how exciting, i think the first christmas married is a good enough excuse in anyones book!

we are hoping to be in a new house by christmas, but you never know the way the market is.

but starting as mrs princess of power... coo coo coo

(been engaged for 4 years and cant set date till after we move, again! cant wait to get down the aisle, least i'll be tiny by then though! lol)

as for the wedding, eat your cake and burn it off on honeymoon! ;)

LMAO...we arent going on honeymoon until april 09, which is when Id like to be at my final goal!

Im eating my cake at the wedding...and indulging in the chocolate fountain we booked on sunday!

I am sooooooooo looking forward to Christmas :D
I've decided to come off as well and if necessary re-start after the New Year or do the maintance thingy!
I havent quite decided on the menu yet - but trust me I've plenty of ideas;)
I find weekends so hard with the family all eating and me having my shakes so to carry it on over the feastive period - nah not for me.
Saying that I take my hat off to those who are keeping going - well done, good luck and I think you are heros!
Magsy
xx

i should rich my target by than but i wont be pushing everything in my mouth i ll take it easy :)

Back