Christmas Target Outfits

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
Well I have been looking on ebay today, and I have have a black tie christmas party and want to look super super sexy...

So here is my target christmas outfit (What do you think?):-

christmas dress.jpg :sign0163:

Forgot to add I will be having mine in black or red...

Love

:wow:

You will look incredible in that dress, Im very very impressed, it will look great in black, are the criss corssy bits in a contrasting colour? It would be perfect if they were silver or red.

Now go and find the shoes and bag that you are going to accessorise with and show me those too! Is it just me that thinks the biggest inspiration for loosing weight is the amazing clothes that I will be able to buy when slimmer?

Yeah the sequins are in a contrasting colour, but yes I have the same mind set I am a clothes person and can't wait to get into the smaller sexier styles, cos I've never been able to get in them!!

I'll have to have a hunt around for the shoes and accessories, just can't wait to see if I will be ordering in a 12/14 or 16!!

Love

Stacey. that dress is lovely, they have got one on ebay a black & white I think it was but a size 16!! It is fab!! You will look fantastic..

I was starting to think I had brought up Christmas too early...

Love

i dont think our party is til after crimbo hahhahh so hopefully i might get a dress in the sale :D

oo n looked in monsoon cos OH sister works there and gets bout 30 or 40 perent offf :D

xxx

owowowowowowowowowow

I've just found a pink dress on ASOS for my Mother Funkers Launch... very sexy....!!!

Not sure if I can do pink to be honest but thought this looked hot...!

image1xl.jpg

Nikki I love that dress and it would be perfect for my ball do you have the ebay link?!?! I've only got a stone to go and that would be the perfect motivational dress!! Oooh It is gorgeous!

Nxx

I quite fancy this one for Christmas

image1xl.jpg

Claire have you just been on ASOS...?

I've been on it for ages now after finding my little pink number..!!!

H x

Wow!! Beautiful dresses!! My motivational one is:
Pleated taffeta at karenmillen.com

(sorry can't get the photo)

So sophisticated! Need a nice small bum for this one!!! Beautiful!

that red one is lovely! unique shape on the neck line - front and back!

Back