Christmas weight loss challenge!

xSinead

Silver Member
Morning Lovelys! :) x
Somewhere else on this site, probably the Cambridge section.. i made a thread about a christmas challenge!
Basically, a little about me, i'm 22! I started the Cambridge Diet 12 weeks ago weighing 20 stone 8lb, and i'm now 17 stone exactly. My goal is 11 stone, ideally i'd like to get there by Christmas, and i know i CAN do it.

So yeah, 6 stone by christmas for me!
Anybody else fancy a little christmas challenge? however much weight you may have to lose! We can motivate each other :)

P.S - above my avatar, click on any of the links to follow me either on facebook, twitter or youtube! x x

I take you up on the challenge, I need to lose 4-5 stone to get into a wedding dress and they have to be ordered well in advance so I need to have lost it by 1st of December 2012. Right behind you on this one, we can motivate each other and stick to it. M
Somewhere else on this site, probably the Cambridge section.. i made a thread about a christmas challenge!
Basically, a little about me, i'm 22! I started the Cambridge Diet 12 weeks ago weighing 20 stone 8lb, and i'm now 17 stone exactly. My goal is 11 stone, ideally i'd like to get there by Christmas, and i know i CAN do it.

Anybody else fancy a little christmas challenge? however much weight you may have to lose! We can motivate each other :)

P.S - above my avatar, click on any of the links to follow me either on facebook, twitter or youtube! x x

I'd love to be 9 stones for Xmas!

I have 5 stones to lose & I'm 22 as well.. :)

Oooh yay we can do it together!
So far i have the most to lose :p haha!! X

Tentatively I'm with you! :) You are all doing so well but I've had some emotional issues with a mood disorder, but trying to lose 2 and a half stone. So I'd love to be there for xmas, I have aimed for it for my 41st birthday 6 weeks after xmas but to be there before would be wonderful. :)

I still have more to lose after but it'll get me closer.

So 11 st by xmas.

I should join in! I have 6st 10lbs still to lose to get my BMI within the healthy range, although, I'm still not sure about what my exact target weight should be!

So...I don't think I can lose all of that by Christmas, but I will give it a damn good try! Count me in!

I wanna join the challenge too :)

I have ALOT to lose and know I wont get it all off in time for xmas (I have about 10stone to go :()
But I am going to aim for 7 stone. I know it'll be a push but if I stick to exante 100% then it is possible.
Start weight - 297lbs. Goal weight by xmas - 199lbs.
I have just worked out that if I hit my goal that will take me under 200lbs....what a great xmas present that would be.

Maybe we could start a list like in other challenges where we put how much we want to lose and how much we have left....so each time we weigh in we can update the list here. Does that make sense?
So like... Blue Butterfly - 98lbs to go. 0/98 lost so far.
Just a suggestion, dont wanna take over your challenge.

Good luck though, I hope we can all reach our targets.

Yess!!
I'll start the list and if everyone wants to copy and paste it and carry it on?

xSinead - 6 stone to go.

I want to reach the "healthy weight" zone by BMI rating by Christmas. I do appreciate that BMI is fairly inaccurate, but I still think it's a nice guideline to go by. This means I need to lose another 39 1/4lbs by Christmas and there's 29 more weigh ins between now and then so that's an average of about 1.35lbs a week. Possibly quite a tought goal, but if there wasn't a chance of failing it wouldn't be a challenge I figure! My weight loss over the last 12 weeks has been 1.4lbs per week on average so it's definitely something I can do, but over the last 4 weeks it's been 1.1lbs so I'll still need to stop up a little to make it to target in time.

Props to everyone else taking up the challenge too.

xSinead - 6 stone to go
JaneN - 2 stone 3lb to go - 4lb lost

Copy, paste and Add yourselves.
:D

xSinead - 6 stone to go - 3.5 stone lost.

Copy, paste and Add yourselves.
:D

xSinead - 6 stone to go
newgirl-x - 3 stone 5lbs to go

3 stone 5lbs and i could be 9 stone would love to reach this for christmas! x

xSinead - 6 stone to go
Blue Butterfly - 98lbs to go. 0/98 lost.

Count me in! My goal is to be 10st by Christmas - I'm currently 13st 1lb :)

xSinead - 6 stone to go
Rigby - 43lbs to go / 0lbs lost

Please can I join you, I would like to loose 4 stone 4lbs by xmas or 60lbs so I would be 12 stone 7lbs :) dont know if I can do it but will give it a shot!

xSinead - 6 stone to go

jules81 60lbs to go/0lbs lost

xSinead - 6 stone to go
Blue Butterfly - 92lbs to go. 6/98 lost.

Well I lost 6lbs this week so a good start to the challenge :D

xSinead - 6 stone to go
Blue Butterfly - 92lbs to go. 6/98 lost.
Meliososo - 28lb to go/0lb lost

Thought I'd join this as I'm aiming for 1lb a week until Christmas! If I can achieve more I'll be happy but I think going by my previous losses then 1lb a week seems about right.

I'd love 4 stones for Xmas!!! Woo hoo go us!! X

Add your name to the list then :)

Back