Christmas weight loss challenge!

Managed to lose 5.5 lbs this week! Once my Internet is back up & running I will update the list! x

Wow that is amazing, well done you :D x

doots said:
Wow that is amazing, well done you :D x

Thanks! It was a huge shock! But I did work really hard for it! Hoping for 3lbs next week to take me to the next stone bracket & that will also get me my 4 stone award! x

Thanks! It was a huge shock! But I did work really hard for it! Hoping for 3lbs next week to take me to the next stone bracket & that will also get me my 4 stone award! x

You must be well pleased:) Got my first weigh in tomorrow, only started on Monday so not been a full week but I know i need Saturday to be my 'excessive' day, also got my totm today so not pinning too much hope on losing anything, will just see how it goes. Sending all good weight loss karma to you for next week though :)I'm sure you'll do it Xx

Wow well done MrsM!

Doots dont worry about it being totm, I was at the last WI (which was my first WI) and I still lost 2lb :) You'll be grand!

You must be well pleased:) Got my first weigh in tomorrow, only started on Monday so not been a full week but I know i need Saturday to be my 'excessive' day, also got my totm today so not pinning too much hope on losing anything, will just see how it goes. Sending all good weight loss karma to you for next week though :)I'm sure you'll do it Xx

I was over the moon! I honestly expected to gain because I upped the exercise amount and intensity, so I thought I would be retaining water in my muscles. I only got my 3.5 stone award last week, so to be so close to 4 stone already is just unbelievable!

Good luck with your WI tomorrow. Can't wait to hear how you got on! x

My internet is finally up & running again, so here is the updated list:

xSinead - 5 stone 8lb to go.
JaneN - 2 stone 3lb to go - 4lb lost
newgirl-x - 3 stone 5lbs to go (5lbs lost)
Blue Butterfly - 92lbs to go. 6/98 lost.
Rigby - 43lbs to go / 0lbs lost
jules81 60lbs to go/0lbs lost
Meliososo - 28lb to go/2lb lost
Hippychick85- 56lb to go/1lb lost
Shnooony - 96lbs to go / 0lb lost
MrsM10 - 86½lbs to go. 7½/94 lost
Lil me - 6 stone 1lb to lose (86lbs)
Doots - 3st 4lbs to lose - 0lbs lost

5lbs gone for me yayyyy

newgirl-x - 3 stone 5lbs to go (10lbs lost)
Doots - 3st 4lbs to lose - 0lbs lost

2lb loss so pleased as really didn't expect to lose anything this week, only been on the diet for 4 days and got totm, but brought weigh in forward as really need it to be on a Friday. Happy, happy days :D

Doots - 3st 4lbs to lose - 2lbs lost

I know I am late but can I join? Just to summarise my story, I started weight losing in november at 21 stone. I am currently 13.12, having lost most of my weight with exante. I have moved to JUDDD diet and would like to get down to 11stone (maybe) by christmas! I have moved more to a calorie controlled/ exercise programme to loss this last few stone, mostly because I lost my way with exante but I have four weeks supply in my cupboard that I intend to do as another boost. so,

time2go - 2st 12lbs to lose

Me to please. Would love to be 9stone by Christmas xx

Last edited:
Stayed the bloody same this week! i'm sooo to blame though, indulged in alcohol this week, but i'll be back on form now haha :) x

Stay strong. Think of those "Skinny Jeans" :) xx

Stay strong xsinead still plenty of time to lose the weight for Christmas. x

Oh i'm very strong don't worry :D haha x

Rigby - 41lbs to go / 2lbs lost

I'd like to get in to the 11's by xmas which is about 9lbs.

Hi I would also like to join this challenge I would like to lose 4st 1lb by christmas ready for my january wedding.
But I can't seem to copy and paste the list can someone help please :)

Will update list later as can't copy and paste on my phone. Weight less has massively slowed down since I joined this group. Had lost a stone in 4 weeks and over the past 2 weeks I have just lost 2.5...If I keep going at this rate it will take me a year to lose the 4 stone I wanted to lose for Christmas!

Will update list later as can't copy and paste on my phone. Weight less has massively slowed down since I joined this group. Had lost a stone in 4 weeks and over the past 2 weeks I have just lost 2.5...If I keep going at this rate it will take me a year to lose the 4 stone I wanted to lose for Christmas!

2.5lbs is fab in 2 weeks, I totally understand that is slower than your previous 4 weeks but if you average out your total loss over the 6 weeks you really are doing amazingly well! I only started (again for about the 50th time!) last week and I went well over my allowance on Saturday and sunday,completely lost the plot. But it's seeing people like you who are doing it, that helps me keep going. You so can do it by Christmas!!! Xx

Back