Christmas

redmel

Dreamer
Can you believe christmas is only 16 weeks (yesterday) away.

I would love to be a lot slimmer this christmas and actually be able to wear something nice over the festive season. Not that we do a lot but it would just be nice, instead of not even bothering to dress up even slightly, because I look awful in everything anyway.

Don't put yourself down!! I bet you don't!! xxx

That's 16 weeks to lose a potential 32 lbs!! :) xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

16 weeks omg !!! scarey i know how ur feeling i think the same as you and greedyguts is right we should`nt put ourselfs down !!! and like greedy said by that time we could up to 32lbs !! x

That's over 2 stone and will appear more as the exercise will take care of the inches!! We'll be in our LBD's in no time and enjoy the party season!!

I'm not really 1 for parties but will enjoy dressing up while we're in the Lakes xxx

Oooh are you spending christmas in the lakes Greedy?

I'm sure we will all be skinny minnies by christmas....I know my purse will be pounds lighter by then anyway;)

Going on 27th til 2nd jan :) can't wait!!

More so you cos you have such a big family. We decided to limit £20 for everyone and get gift cards cos I am not stressing over Christmas. I usually spend lots of time choosing gifts for ppl to receive money or gift card (or tat off some ppl lol).

Andy's family seems to be getting bigger and our friends have children so it's getting expensive!!

We're not buying for each other since we're going away. That's our present :)

xxx

Sounds lovely... I would love to go away, I am not a fan of christmas x

My older two want laptops!!!!!!!!

I live Christmas day but it's really for children.

Wow, they're expensive "toys"!! Maybe look for 2nd hand ones to keep costs down.

xxx

Back