CHRISTMAS!!!

Daisybank

Hmmmmmm!
Have just been on the phone to a friend. Asked what they are up to today and can't believe the reply!!! They are going.......

wait for it.......................

CHRISTMAS shopping!!! WTF??

My mate said it is a great time to go cos there are loads of sales! And they like to get it all done before the kids go back to school!

Is it just me but?????????..................

Oh dear no!!!!!!! Im a bit of a baa humbug at xmas anyway ha ha ha ha so xmas shopping now is silly!!!

lol must admit i have done some,
what i do is grab stuff in sales all year throw it all in box , as in pencil sets for kids , wash stuff for ladys and so on , stuff from avon and any where else i can get hold from... then if or when its some ones birthday i can dig in box and see wot goodies r there if i not use them i save them for xmas as lil gifts , but for my own kids shopping at xmas wow last min, lol

I look at the really good sales on hot deals uk, and I enter a awful lot of competitions then just chuck it all in cuboard under stairs.

crikey! although in 6-8 weeks time all the xmas stuff will be in the shops anyway!!! crazy just for one day.

Real men do their Crimble shopping in a drunken haze on Xmas Eve, elbowing OAPs out of the way to the last pack of Matchmakers in the place (only coffee left naturally)... Bacofoil is an acceptable wrapping paper for blokes too :D

Actually I do leave shopping till late but that's normally coz I want to find the 'perfect' gift... not necc. expensive but just with real thought behind it.... :) Either do gifts properly & from the heart or not at all I say :D

errr - actually hun in the shops near me they ALREADY have christmas stuff, including food! They are just starting to put the things on the shelves. My mate works in a big supermarket and she said as soon as they move all the "back to school" stuff then the christmas stuff will be out!!!

Well , next I guess they will be putting the tree up and the lights they got in the sale lol

Your friend is very clever sales shopping is the best and it means you can get people more... i am PROUD to say i do alot of my xmas shopping in January ... i get all my family and friends things and then do my boys things in november onwards ...its SOOOOOOO much easier and less stressful!! I LOVE IT!!!

Back