chubby bus driver

Ok.......... Lunch had now become dinner!!! Lol

He has just called to say he'd forgotten he has to work from 12 till 6.............. MEN....TUT........Lol

That suits me as it will give me time to get this cold under some kind of control.

To top it all my TOTM has arrived 3 days early!!!! Not having the best of days and those chocolates are calling me again........... I WILL RESIST!!!!!!

Well done for staying on track! Enjoy your date, so exciting! :) xx

Just managed to eat a little chicken............. didn't enjoy it but do feel a little better xxx

Oh poor you! Can you manage chicken soup? Or SF jelly? Take care.

I did manage to go out to eat. We went to the Harvester. I was pretty good mainly because I just have no appetite. I did manage some chicken and salad.

I'm taking tomorrow off work and going to the doctors to see about some antibiotics.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My date last night went very well. All things considered.

We went to the Harvester. He was very understanding that not only am I on a diet but not very well. We ordered a platter between us and I just picked at some chicken and had some salad. The only 'naughty' thing I ate was a couple of the crackerjack prawns. I hadn't eaten in over 24hrs so I just ate what I could and enjoyed myself.

I didn't wear any make up and opted for glasses instead of contacts as I had quite a high fever. I should probably have stayed home in bed but I really wanted to spend some time with him. Arrrrrr xxxx

After dinner we went back to his house and had coffee (he even bought sweeteners especially for me!!!), and curled up on his sofa to watch a film. I woke up at 4am all nicely snuggled up with him still on the sofa!!!!!

xxxx Sarah xxxx

aww sounds lovely and how sweet of him to get you sweetners

OK............ Starting back to work tomorrow so I plan to re-start my diet as well.

I have eaten very little this week so hopefully it won't be too hard to get back in the swing of things xxxx

Good luck (for both restarts!) and hope you have your food planned out!

x

Back to it today. Tried a couple of days ago but just couldn't bring myself to cook :(

Just weighed myself and am pleased that I only gained 1lb !!!!!

Today's menu

B. 2 x boiled eggs (I was in a hurry so just grabbed them from the fridge and ate them on the way to work)
L. Diced beef cooked with onions and paprika. I share a house with a couple of Hungarians and they cook with paprika all the time.
D. Not sure yet whether to have salmon or chicken. I may have both. Lol

Exercise. I'm off to the gym after work

Back