chubby bus driver

Day 7 and last day ofAttack

Back on day shift at work........ such a change,

B...Oatbran cookie and a boiled egg, coffee
L..... My own concoction of shredded wafer thin ham, cold roast chicken, Chopped up crab sticks, Dukan oil free mayo. All together in a tub, it's lovely xxx
D....Steak, prawns and leftover Chicken.

Plenty of water and a can of diet coke......

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I have just prepared my breakfast and lunch for tomorrow, I start work at 6am and usually only have a coffee before I go out,
Tomorrow is my first day of Cruiseamd I'm having a PV day, I have just chopped up some mushrooms and some cucumber and added it to some shredded wafer thin ham and the last of the roast chicken, (I was soooooo tempted to nibble on a piece of cucumber!!!!!), I'll add some Dukan oil free mayo in the morning.

Dinner tomorrow............???? I have no idea, I'm going to cycle to the local supermarket after work and stock up.

A good weekend xxx :bighug::eat:

I've eaten rotisserie chicken, when pushed, and it tastes sooooo much nicer, and is so much fattier than my own home cooked ones, that it's obvious that they baste them! or put something on/in them.

Sounds like you're doing brilliantly! And cycling to the supermarket too!

Not a good day today............ It's a week since I started this and have seen a constant drop in my weight which was great, by Friday I'd lost a total of 6lbs.

But today I stood on the scales at the same time of day that I have all week and I'd only lost a total of 4lbs !!!!!! Where did that extra 2lbs come from???

I haven't gone off track at all all week :(

The only thing I can think is my shifts at work............. last week I weighed my self around mid day just before I started work............... Today I started work at 6am.......... I'm wondering if it's something to do with my bodyclock rather than the real clock.

I'm not going to give up........... I had a lovely salad this evening with lightly smoked salmon, back on a PP day tomorrow xxx

I've not been around long as I'm only in my first week of cruise but I am preparing for a gain thus week!!! I've seen it written alot around here to expect a stall or a gain in the first week!!!

My first week in cruise I lost only 1lb and to be honest was disappointed, the following week I lost 4 so as you can imagine I was dancing up and down. Your weight will fluctuate but will also even out so keep at it as this diet really does work and for me its got easier as the weeks have gone by :)

I am only on my first day of Cruise......... It was just the gain I had before even coming off of Attack :(

I am only on my first day of Cruise......... It was just the gain I had before even coming off of Attack :(

To be honest, I think our bodies go up and down through the day - eg, working as a nurse, I can tell you that an average pee is 300mls - which weighs half a pound! And if you drink two 250ml glasses of water and don't pee - that's a lb on! So don't stress honey :) x

Day 2 of Cruise. 5am :( I'm sat in my car outside of work. Lol

I've never been much of a veg eater so yesterday was a struggle. I ate enough and enjoyed it but I realised I could quite easily live without veg.

Today is a PP day.

My loo problem seems to have sorted itself. Sometimes I have to go up to 5.5hrs without a loo in site. It doesn't seem to be an issue now as when I'm home my body seems to know and makes up for it. I can wake up 3/4 times a night to go to the loo!!!!

Hope today goes well xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am soooooo proud of myself.

There's a little shop in the bus station that I always go in for my snacks and drinks. I haven't been in for over a week. The girls in there asked me if I'd been on holiday as they hadn't seen me. Lol. Then they were in shock when all I bought was a bottle I'd diet coke. Lol

Yay me xxx

That's brilliant! Perhaps those girls could be persuaded to produce some Dukan friendly snacks! I remember the first time I went to the tobacconist to buy my stamps only! The guy was waiting for me to add my ciggie order and I didn't! :D

Busy week for me......

I've been working everyday, even today :(
I've not gone off track at all. But tomorrow may be difficult.

I've got a new man!!!! It's still very early days but seems to be going well. When we go out I stick to diet coke and didn't have any snacks. But tomorrow we are off out for lunch. We are going to either a Toby Carvery or Harvester. It's a PV day for me.

R, both places should be good for lunch - roast meat & veg so you'll be DUKAN fine. Enjoy your lunch with the new man - EXCITING STUFF!

Weighed my self today. Official weigh in is Monday but I thought I would today so I can see if lunch tomorrow has much of an impact.
By the end of my 7 days of Attack I'd lost 4lbs (it was 6 at one point ?)
I have completed 5 days of Cruise and already lost an additional 3lbs. I don't want tomorrow to have a negative effect so I'm gonna try and be real good xxx

Today I have an upset stomach. Not sure if it's nerves or something I ate ?

Ooooh, love is in the air. I just about remember back 13 years ago to when I first met my gorgeous hubby and the tingly butterfly feeling I would get before our dates.....hope you have a wonderful time. :)Xx

Hope you have a fantastic time. Still remember when my husband and I fell in love; it's such a wonderful, nerve-racking time!!

I haven't managed to eat anything tonight.

I have a feeling that something I ate at lunch has upset me so I've thrown away all that was left :(

Hopefully I'll be better in the morning.

P.s. Is imodium ok to take? I've not taken any yet but if I'm still bad in the morning I may have to xxx

Just woke up after a very rough night. I didn't eat last night as I felt so ill and this morning I have woken up with my throat on fire!!! It seems it wasn't something I ate for lunch after all :(

I know there have been a few threads about Dukan friendly cold remedies but I'm gonna stick to what I know works for me. Day and Night Nurse.

The only problem I can see is that when I'm ill I comfort eat. Last night I was craving chocolate. One of my housemates left a tub of celebrations on the coffee table!!!!! Eeeekkkkk!!!!! I was good tho. I moved them out of sight and tried to forget them xxxx

I am hoping I'm ok for my lunch date today. I really like this guy and don't want to cancel because of a stupid cold xx

Oh No R - hope you feel better soon and you can still go on your lunch date. Brilliant on staying strong re celebrations x

Sorry to hear that you're poorly and well done on the will power to resist the chocs.:)

You having a PV day so maybe a nutritious comforting soup. ( butternut squash, ginger and chicken, perhaps) There are herbal teas which would help settle your tum and soothe your throat. A long hot shower or taking some steam over a bowl should help clear your head.

I hope you are well enough in a few hours for your date. :)Xx

Back