Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

chucking away the scales

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lady-wilkinson, 11 April 2008 Social URL.

1. lady-wilkinson

lady-wilkinson Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    It was my week six WI yesterday and i was quite shocked at a 3 lb loss , id been weighing my self all week as ive become quite obsessed with it and my scales have been reading no loss at all , but obviously this was wrong!!!!!!
    The only thing was is that i put my self on such a low about it , to the point i nearly gave in , so glad i dint any way im relieved to say that the scales are going (straight out the window)

hope every ones ok ... deb x

WEEK ONE ...... 10 lbs 5/3/08
    WEEK TWO....... 3 lbs 12/3/08
    WEEK THREE..... 2 lbs 19/3/08
    WEEK FOUR...... 3 lbs 26/3/08
    WEEK FIVE...... 5 lbs 2/4/08
    WEEK SIX....... 3 lbs 9/4/08

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Oh Deb....lol.....you sound just like me! Im on the scales every single morning to make sure the weights going down. (Dont think i could part with mine though) x

4. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It is so tempting and I admit,I check on our scales at home in the morning when i get up,it isnt that good an idea because if they dont move,you become dis-heartened but so pleased you had that loss anyway!

5. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Me too, I did exactly the same when I started out but I was becoming really dispondant as the readings were so up and down. I decided to just use my weekly WI as something to look forward to each week instead............How sad is that!

6. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    OOOPS I apologise, well done on your loss thats great;) xxx

7. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Not sad Gaz,it helps a hell of alot to have something to make you focus on x

8. Toni

Toni Back again - hey ho!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on that, must have been a lovely suprise :) I weigh myself a couple of times a day too, and its amazing how much it varies. Although,... sneaking downstairs first thing in the morning, and weighing myself in the nuddy, is something I couldn't stop doing!!! lol
    I was weighing with my dressing gown on, till one morning, I though, sod it, lets see what I weigh with it off....... Bloody 3lbs the thing weighs!!! so now its nuddy weighing everytime for me :D
    (luckily no neighbours overlook us);)

9. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done lady thats great! Have to say i habe a breakdown literally if i dont have my scales!! x

10. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    I too need my scales, I have contemplated many weeks of getting mu other half to hide them, but I know I'd sniff them out. One week the battery died on me and I went without scales for about 4 days til I got more batteries, what a relief that was! LOL!

11. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    well done on the fab 3lb loss X i couldnt throw mine away. i weigh most mornings in my PJ's and then confirm if when i go to the gym (3x a week) ..they weigh the same as mine and its peace of mind somehow. also when im weaning off of LT totally, ill need to check i dont balloon again!!!

h x

12. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    welldone on the loss,i personally dont own any scales it would be dangerous for me id be on them constantly ,i will get some when i come off the LT so i can keep an eye on my weight ,i think i'll make my oh take them to work though lol xx

13. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Well done hun. I did get my hubby to hide my scales once, but I knew where he'd hid them and weighed myself anyway and put them back!! I weight myself every morning and every night.....I can't help it.

14. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    God have you heard you lot, you'd think you were all over weight..........Your not and your all lovely;)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps I'm not after anything:p

15. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    You're lovely too Gazza! ;)

16. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    I know:D x

17. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Shame youre not after anything though! xx

18. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    I am , just not admitting it:p x

19. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Like we didnt all know! xx

20. Fat Girl Slim

Fat Girl Slim Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done! I don't have any scales I just look forward to my weekly weigh in. I do get the tape measure out though.

21. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Now dont get me on the tape measure:eek: x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.