ProPoints Chug 1st food diary

Have a look at the pp query thread in the take away section. I think there are cakes in there from coffee shops, you could maybe use them as guides!

And as for this site, its brill. If you need anything pop into my thread and ask away. I'm sure everyone else will be there for you too xx

Hope things get easier for you and other half xx

Night night

MrsLmc said:
Have a look at the pp query thread in the take away section. I think there are cakes in there from coffee shops, you could maybe use them as guides!

And as for this site, its brill. If you need anything pop into my thread and ask away. I'm sure everyone else will be there for you too xx

Hope things get easier for you and other half xx

Night night

Ok thanks for that tip I will use that as a guideline. The hardest part for me is going to avoid the chocolate ones because I know they will be loads of points lol.

Thanks again night night x x

Mrsm79 said:
Hiya Chug, subscribing if that's ok? You sound like your doing brill:)

xxx

Hi Mrsm79 yes that is fine to subscribe the more the merrier I need all the support I can get. Thanks for saying I'm doing brill it's been hard especially today as I went into morrisons and kept punishing myself by looking at all the nice chocolate.

Loosing the 4lb made me realise how much rubbish I must have eaten before ww x x

Sorry I just had to share this with you all. I had a nice surprise this morning morrisons have changed there ham and when I opened the packet it was wafer thin type anyway when I worked the recommended amount 3 slices it was 0 points and 3 slices is enough :)

Hey, most wafer thin ham is low in point i always have it in a warby thin with dairylea yummmy! About the no one answering thing i dont really go on mch at weekends ony to post diarys xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think 2 slices of Denny ham are 1pp as well which is big enough. I quickly learned to work out the points on things myself as the week book is just a guide really and brands vary from one to the other. I worked out my garden peas as 80g=1pp, much more than the 2 tbsp in the book. Double check everything sometimes you'll be pleasantly surprised.

And how you feeling today? x

Holliexx said:
Hey, most wafer thin ham is low in point i always have it in a warby thin with dairylea yummmy! About the no one answering thing i dont really go on mch at weekends ony to post diarys xx

Hi Holliexx yeah I was shocked I will have it everyday as I love it and it's 0pps. That's saved me 1pp. As for no one replying don't worry it was me I was feelin a bit down and sorry for myself. Stupid I know but I was havin one of those days x x

MrsLmc said:
I think 2 slices of Denny ham are 1pp as well which is big enough. I quickly learned to work out the points on things myself as the week book is just a guide really and brands vary from one to the other. I worked out my garden peas as 80g=1pp, much more than the 2 tbsp in the book. Double check everything sometimes you'll be pleasantly surprised.

And how you feeling today? x

Yeah I think that to I always check mine on my calculator because when I was doing the old plan one day I thought I would calculate it as per packet and found out I went over by 5 points no wonder I couldn't loose any weight.

I feeling ok today was a bit down this mornin because it was 4 years exactly today. But I'm starting to pick myself up now. Thank you for asking x x

Week 2

Hi all well here I am week 2 of ww. I'm still shell shocked that I managed 1 week I can honestly say I didnt cheat and didn't eat anything extra even though I was very tempted.

Today I eat all my 29pps again and I tried something new. I had 2 rice cakes with 1 dairylea light with salad and 20g of cheese puffs (which to my amazement 20g is alot lol) and that was 6pps. I was surprised rice cakes and dairylea is very nice. Now I found out that my ham is 0pps for 3 slices I can add that on.

I had to top my bf O2 card today so I popped into Co-op and I saw a pack of Smartie cookies I picked them up as I really wanted them and then I saw the mini twirls and picked them up and then walked around the shop with them and thought "what am I doing I did so well last week why stop now" so I then put them both back lol. So instead I settled for a ww jaffacake roll which was very nice.

Today was suppose to be cake day at work I was so looking forward to it but they forgot to bring in the cakes :(.

Hey chug,

Here to follow u to! Huge well done on ur 4lb loss that's fantastic! Here's to another great week. xxx

Its not stupi i have days like that all the time well done on getting to week 2 xx

Here to follow, diary looks good and well done on the 4lb loss! Thats ace :) xx

slr77 said:
Hey chug,

Here to follow u to! Huge well done on ur 4lb loss that's fantastic! Here's to another great week. xxx

Thanks slr77 and welcome to my diary x x

Holliexx said:
Its not stupi i have days like that all the time well done on getting to week 2 xx

Thank Holliexx I hope to keep going and think I will after I keep working out points for cakes lol x x

Dakota78 said:
You should maybe buy some WW sweet snacks to help you get over the temptation of 'regular' sweet stuff? xx

Yeah the only things I can stockup on is there waffa bars and biscuits because I don't go to the weekly classes and also morrisons don't sell much. But you just reminded me I have some jelly babies x x

Back