Chug needs to ideas to get rid of her weight

Well I'm sorry I'm late coming on here but Ive had a good and bad start to the diet I haven't over eaten and I've not eaten loads of chocolates etc which is the good part but the bad part is that I've not eaten enough points because I woke up this morning with a bad stomach and haven't felt like eating all day. I don't know where this bug has come from but I'm so annoyed. The only thing I can think of is I was naughty yesterday because I eat alot more than I normally do.

Also I was angry with myself because I weighed myself and I was 11stone 10 which is another 2lb on which ok I wasn't starting the diet until today but I didn't want to find that actually I have even more to loose now. I was so annoyed with everything that I went out for a walk to the shops (and didn't buy anything) and back which was an hour wasted and then when I came back I cleaned my front and back doors lol.

Oh well can't worry about it just hope my not eating all my points today don't affect my loosing I just hope my stomach is better for tomorrow.

Have you tried the limited edition banana options? Droooool.......they are sold as single services but I haven't seen them for a while.

wow 'Mint Madness' sounds very nice I love mint chocolates x

Wow I don't normally like bananas because of the texture but I like the favour so that sounds nice too I will have a look in Morrisons when I go shopping on Thursday. x

I cannot stand anything Banana 'Flavoured' it reminds me of Childhood Medicine! Ewwwwww! I will be reporting back as to what flavours I find at Sainsbury's tho! X PS-Mint is amazing, reminds me of a Mint Feast if you've ever had one? X

Well I'm sorry I'm late coming on here but Ive had a good and bad start to the diet I haven't over eaten and I've not eaten loads of chocolates etc which is the good part but the bad part is that I've not eaten enough points because I woke up this morning with a bad stomach and haven't felt like eating all day. I don't know where this bug has come from but I'm so annoyed. The only thing I can think of is I was naughty yesterday because I eat alot more than I normally do.

Also I was angry with myself because I weighed myself and I was 11stone 10 which is another 2lb on which ok I wasn't starting the diet until today but I didn't want to find that actually I have even more to loose now. I was so annoyed with everything that I went out for a walk to the shops (and didn't buy anything) and back which was an hour wasted and then when I came back I cleaned my front and back doors lol.

Oh well can't worry about it just hope my not eating all my points today don't affect my loosing I just hope my stomach is better for tomorrow.

Sorry to hear it hasn't started quite as planned :-( The only advice I'd give is as soon as you're feeling 100% make sure you use all your Dailies, don't worry so much about your Weeklies at first. Do you like Nuts n Seeds? Those are a good healthy way to bump up your pp without adding too much bulk? X

I cannot stand anything Banana 'Flavoured' it reminds me of Childhood Medicine! Ewwwwww! I will be reporting back as to what flavours I find at Sainsbury's tho! X PS-Mint is amazing, reminds me of a Mint Feast if you've ever had one? X

Sorry to hear it hasn't started quite as planned :-( The only advice I'd give is as soon as you're feeling 100% make sure you use all your Dailies, don't worry so much about your Weeklies at first. Do you like Nuts n Seeds? Those are a good healthy way to bump up your pp without adding too much bulk? X

Yes I've heard of Mint Feast I use to love them to and funny enough a couple of weeks ago I was looking for them in Morrisons because I really fancied them but they didn't have any :( well its good for my waste line lol.

As for yesterday thanks for your advice I was just so gutted. My stomach is feeling a bit better today I'm going to see how I get on when we go out for a meal today but I'm going to have something light like salad with a jacket potato I will report how I got on later. I don't like nuts or seeds really as you can see I'm a very fussy eater lol. I will try to eat all my dailies as its a must for me. I really want to make this diet work.

Yes I've heard of Mint Feast I use to love them to and funny enough a couple of weeks ago I was looking for them in Morrisons because I really fancied them but they didn't have any :( well its good for my waste line lol.

As for yesterday thanks for your advice I was just so gutted. My stomach is feeling a bit better today I'm going to see how I get on when we go out for a meal today but I'm going to have something light like salad with a jacket potato I will report how I got on later. I don't like nuts or seeds really as you can see I'm a very fussy eater lol. I will try to eat all my dailies as its a must for me. I really want to make this diet work.

It will work for you as you have all of us for support :)

Im back from Sainsbury's, options flavours are Belgian Choc, Mint, White, Orange, Caramel, Coconut and the new limited edition Ginger. Banana has been phased out.

Hope u get on ok with your meal out. X

UKSerena said:
It will work for you as you have all of us for support :)

Im back from Sainsbury's, options flavours are Belgian Choc, Mint, White, Orange, Caramel, Coconut and the new limited edition Ginger. Banana has been phased out.

Hope u get on ok with your meal out. X

Wow the Coconut sounds very nice I know what will be on top of my shopping list on Thursday lol.

My meal went ok thanks I couldn't have a jacket because they sold out so I had gammon and chips. It was ok not a great choice but all I had after was some strawberries and that's it for me today I may just have a piece of toast now.

So tomorrow I will definately eat all my 26 points even if my stomach is still hurting I'm not letting this stop me I WILL LOOSE MY WEIGHT HEAR ME BODY lol. X

Wow the Coconut sounds very nice I know what will be on top of my shopping list on Thursday lol.

My meal went ok thanks I couldn't have a jacket because they sold out so I had gammon and chips. It was ok not a great choice but all I had after was some strawberries and that's it for me today I may just have a piece of toast now.

So tomorrow I will definately eat all my 26 points even if my stomach is still hurting I'm not letting this stop me I WILL LOOSE MY WEIGHT HEAR ME BODY lol. X

How much did U track your Gammon n Steak as? I tried the Ginger this afternoon, was very impressed! X

I am going to keep an eye out for the coconut options but I don't hold out much hope - our biggest store is a medium sized Tesco over here so choice is very limited.

I am going to keep an eye out for the coconut options but a I don't hold out much hope - our biggest store is a medium sized Tesco over here so choice is very limited.

If not ill be sending u an Options Parcel ;-) x

How much did U track your Gammon n Steak as? I tried the Ginger this afternoon, was very impressed! X

Well i tracked the Gammon at 15pp because there was quite thick and and the chips at 10pp and I just had a plain piece of toast which was 3pp and if I'm correct the strawberries are 0 points because I heard veg and fruit are free or have I got that wrong? So if I'm write I have gone over by 2 pp which can be taken from my weeklies.

Oh and guess what I've been told we are going out for another meal to a different pub for an 18th birthday. Its funny cos when I wasn't on a diet we never really went out for a meal and then when I start a diet all the meals start lol never mind I will loose regardless lol.

Oh and guess what I've been told we are going out for another meal to a different pub for an 18th birthday. Its funny cos when I wasn't on a diet we never really went out for a meal and then when I start a diet all the meals start lol never mind I will loose regardless lol.

Isn't that just typical??
The thing is, life shouldn't be put on hold just because we are trying to lose weight so the best thing to do is to plan for this pub meal in advance.
I regularly make zero-point soup and freeze it so that if I need to save the points for a particular meal, it can be microwaved. When I anticipate a meal out, I usually have:
Breakfast: Yoghurt and fresh fruit (usually 1pp)
Lunch: Zero points soup
Before I go out: Some more fruit, so that I don't "pig out" at the meal.
Apart from a point or two for coffee and tea, this gives me almost a whole days allowance for that dreaded meal.
I then always choose chicken or fish (swerve the chips and ask for boiled potatoes instead) as the main course. Dessert is usually a Calypso coffee (Tia Maria) with no added sugar. This is usually sweet enough to satisfy any sugar cravings and I don't feel deprived because it feels kind of naughty.
If you can, have a look at the menu before you go and choose your meal in advance, when you are not hungry, and stick to your choice.
x

Isn't that just typical??
The thing is, life shouldn't be put on hold just because we are trying to lose weight so the best thing to do is to plan for this pub meal in advance.
I regularly make zero-point soup and freeze it so that if I need to save the points for a particular meal, it can be microwaved. When I anticipate a meal out, I usually have:
Breakfast: Yoghurt and fresh fruit (usually 1pp)
Lunch: Zero points soup
Before I go out: Some more fruit, so that I don't "pig out" at the meal.
Apart from a point or two for coffee and tea, this gives me almost a whole days allowance for that dreaded meal.
I then always choose chicken or fish (swerve the chips and ask for boiled potatoes instead) as the main course. Dessert is usually a Calypso coffee (Tia Maria) with no added sugar. This is usually sweet enough to satisfy any sugar cravings and I don't feel deprived because it feels kind of naughty.
If you can, have a look at the menu before you go and choose your meal in advance, when you are not hungry, and stick to your choice.
x

That is great advice Maria thank you. The meal is next Saturday so I'm going to plan it this week in advance like you said. I'm hoping they have a website so I can check the meals because I always like to check what they do before I go there and at least I can choose and then we get served quicker aswell lol. I think I will follow what you do a yoghurt and some fruit and for lunch zero points soups are difficult for me because they contain most veg and I don't like veg lol so I think I will go for a piece of toast without butter and some fruit. As for desert after meal they are not having one which is good instead we are going back to the house to have piece of cake so at least I can say no to that if I wanted to.

Am i correct that fruit is 0 points? x

Fruit is 0pp other than Avocado, I think they are a fruit?!? I hope u can find your restaurant online for next week if not something similar at a different restaurant? X PS-Ask anyone on here how much I'm out and about and with a bit of planning and willpower Ive still succeeded! X

Fruit is 0pp other than Avocado, I think they are a fruit?!? I hope u can find your restaurant online for next week if not something similar at a different restaurant? X PS-Ask anyone on here how much I'm out and about and with a bit of planning and willpower Ive still succeeded! X

Ok thats great news I love fruit I could just eat that all day but I know thats not aloud because I need to eat 26 points. Yeah I have noticed you are out and about alot lol. Well I just found them on the internet and had a look at the menu and here it is: http://www.vintageinn.co.uk/thetrav...pdf/thetravellersrestcaerphilly-food_menu.pdf see what you think and what you suggest. I can't work out how likely the points are going to be also I don't what the sizes will be like because I've never eaten there before lol.

So how has my day gone. Well quite well I resisted some homemade cakes for another birthday which very hard and the most hardest achievement I achieved today was turning down chocolate. So I feel very pleased with myself today. So I've eaten all my dailies and to be honest I feel very full I think drinking loads of water has helped me.

I've started to gain a pain at the top of my leg near my hips I've had it for about a month now and I've put it down to overweight and so thats another thing to make me loose my weight. I seem to get the pain after I've been on my feet alot and today I've been on my feet all the time. x

Ok thats great news I love fruit I could just eat that all day but I know thats not aloud because I need to eat 26 points. Yeah I have noticed you are out and about alot lol. Well I just found them on the internet and had a look at the menu and here it is: http://www.vintageinn.co.uk/thetravellersrestcaerphilly/pdf/thetravellersrestcaerphilly-food_menu.pdf see what you think and what you suggest. I can't work out how likely the points are going to be also I don't what the sizes will be like because I've never eaten there before lol.

Remember that Fruit/Veg should only be eaten if you're full, not just cos you can! Mindless Eating is not allowed ;-) OMG at that Menu! I was dribbling reading it, really don't know what would be best tho ! X

Remember that Fruit/Veg should only be eaten if you're full, not just cos you can! Mindless Eating is not allowed ;-) OMG at that Menu! I was dribbling reading it, really don't know what would be best tho ! X

Thats so not fair that fruit should only be eaten if your full lol. Lol yep I know its so difficult I think it will be gammon again and will point it the same as when I went out yesterday. x

Thats so not fair that fruit should only be eaten if your full lol. Lol yep I know its so difficult I think it will be gammon again and will point it the same as when I went out yesterday. x

The Pies did look AMAZEBALLS! X

I've just looked at the menu and if you were having all three courses, I would choose the following:
Starter: Soup (ditch the bread roll and butter) or bowl of olives
Main: Salmon with boiled potatoes etc
Dessert: Honey frozen yogurt

Yeah but I don't know if they will be more fatty because of the pastry hhhhhmmmm x

They may be fatty but I can't resist a pie! X

Back