Chug needs to ideas to get rid of her weight

Maria2206 said:
I've just looked at the menu and if you were having all three courses, I would choose the following:
Starter: Soup (ditch the bread roll and butter) or bowl of olives
Main: Salmon with boiled potatoes etc
Dessert: Honey frozen yogurt

I did think about the Salmon and soup actually they do sound very nice. How many points do you think they would be? X

Well how do I feel today well I stuck to my 26 points again and do you know what I feel great I actually feel thin lol I know its impossible to change over night but I feel its working. I hope to have a nice surprise on Saturday x

I did think about the Salmon and soup actually they do sound very nice. How many points do you think they would be? X

I would guess:
Starter: Soup 5pp (without the bread and butter)
Main course: Salmon 6pp, Potatoes 4pp, Veg 0pp, Creme fraiche 3pp per tbspn so I would guess 6pp = 16 in total
Dessert: Frozen yoghurt 4pp

Without knowing how big the portion sizes are, these are just guesstimates but it looks like your whole meal would come in at 25pp but you would need to add in any drinks as well. That's not too bad if you can manage to eat mainly 0pp foods earlier in the day.

Well how do I feel today well I stuck to my 26 points again and do you know what I feel great I actually feel thin lol I know its impossible to change over night but I feel its working. I hope to have a nice surprise on Saturday x

It's amazing how being in the right mindset changes our whole outlook doesn't it :) Onwards and Downwards to Saturday! X

I would guess:
Main course: Salmon 6pp, Potatoes 4pp, Veg 0pp, Creme fraiche 3pp per tbspn so I would guess 6pp = 16 in total

Without knowing how big the portion sizes are, these are just guesstimates but it looks like your whole meal would come in at 25pp but you would need to add in any drinks as well. That's not too bad if you can manage to eat mainly 0pp foods earlier in the day.

I don't eat Salmon but I'd say everything else here is pretty much spot on, do you have any idea what you will drink so you can work out how many drinks you can have so you can pace yourself! X

I would guess:

Thanks for all that info Maria you are a star. I think I will go with what you said but I don't think we are having a starter or desert so that should save me some points.

It's amazing how being in the right mindset changes our whole outlook doesn't it :) Onwards and Downwards to Saturday! X

It certainly is amazing. I just hope I have something. I've been there before where I've felt like I've lost and then when Ive got on the scales I've either put on or sts. Oh well only time will tell on Saturday. Even if its just 1lb I will be happy.

I don't eat Salmon but I'd say everything else here is pretty much spot on, do you have any idea what you will drink so you can work out how many drinks you can have so you can pace yourself! X

I'm more likely going to be drink diet coke. Is that 0 points? x

Ok well today went well. At last people have stopped bringing treats in today which makes life alot easier for me. So Ive just finished my 26 points but I have to admit I'm still feeling hungry so I'm going to ring my mom so I can't eat anything for at least a couple of hours lol. I hope everyone else is doing ok today. x

It certainly is amazing. I just hope I have something. I've been there before where I've felt like I've lost and then when Ive got on the scales I've either put on or sts. Oh well only time will tell on Saturday. Even if its just 1lb I will be happy.

I'm more likely going to be drink diet coke. Is that 0 points? x

Diet Coke is 0pp :) Im not sure on Alcohol PP as I'm teetotal. X PS-I have a good feeling in my water about Saturday ;-) x

Ok well today went well. At last people have stopped bringing treats in today which makes life alot easier for me. So Ive just finished my 26
points but I have to admit I'm still feeling hungry so I'm going to ring my mom so I can't eat anything for at least a couple of hours lol. I hope everyone else is doing ok today. x

A Phone Call or a Hot Bubbly Bath is a fab idea...why did I not listen to myself last night! X

Pub drinks:

Wine 3pp for 125ml (small) glass. I used to split one glass of wine between 2 glasses of soda water to make a weak spritzer. I got two drinks for my pp that way.
Spirits (not liquers) generally 2pp a pub measure - choose diet coke or low cal tonic as mixer for 0pp
Lager - half pint 3pp
Alcohol free lager - 1pp a bottle. I think this is a bargain and I usually choose this these days as it looks the part, tastes ok and is low on pp.
Small skinny cappuccino 2pp, possibly 3pp if made with semi skimmed milk as most pubs do.

Diet Coke is 0pp :) Im not sure on Alcohol PP as I'm teetotal. X PS-I have a good feeling in my water about Saturday ;-) x

Diet coke suits me as I'm not a Alcohol drinker either. I'm glad you have a good feeling about Saturday because it helps me keep positive. x

A Phone Call or a Hot Bubbly Bath is a fab idea...why did I not listen to myself last night! X

Lol I can give out ideas but I never listen to them myself. x

Pub drinks:

Wine 3pp for 125ml (small) glass. I used to split one glass of wine between 2 glasses of soda water to make a weak spritzer. I got two drinks for my pp that way.
Spirits (not liquers) generally 2pp a pub measure - choose diet coke or low cal tonic as mixer for 0pp
Lager - half pint 3pp
Alcohol free lager - 1pp a bottle. I think this is a bargain and I usually choose this these days as it looks the part, tastes ok and is low on pp.
Small skinny cappuccino 2pp, possibly 3pp if made with semi skimmed milk as most pubs do.

Thanks Maria I really appreciate all these tips and info you are giving me it really helps. You are a great support x

Diet coke suits me as I'm not a Alcohol drinker either. I'm glad you have a good feeling about Saturday because it helps me keep positive. x

Lol I can give out ideas but I never listen to them myself. x

We can be the Sober Ones together :) x

By the way does anyone know what Rep means on your profile because mine says Rep: 7 x

Copied and Posted from another Thread...

Rep Power is when you read a post, and you think the person who wrote it was....helpful, supportive or made a valid point and you can 'rep' them.

To rep someone you click on the bottom left of the said post, on the little scales icon. This then gives you chance to write a short comment and add to their reputation as a useful and supportive poster.

Rep comments left for you by others can be viewed if you click on 'User CP' and they are below your subscribed threads.

Hi all whose reading this thread

Yes Serena we can be the sober ones on here lol.

Sorry I'm late updating and haven't updated for a few days but I've had a really bad cold and sore throat again and couldn't face the computer. Gosh I tell you if I had to have a MOT done on my body I would fail it lol. Anyway I weighed myself and stayed the same. Im not happy but I can only blame myself because on some days as you know especially in the beginning I didnt stick to the 26pp and also since I had this sore throats I've been taking alot of soothers and halls sweets so god knows how many points I've used the last 3 days. I know I'm always sounding like I'm making excuses but I promise you all I'm not. Its just my luck I decide to do something good for my life and everything goes pair shape. Also I was gutted because I couldn't even go to the 18th meal.

Anyway I must get back on it as soon as I can't start eating solids and not just stupid chicken soup gggrrrr.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Take care

Hi all whose reading this thread

Yes Serena we can be the sober ones on here lol.

Sorry I'm late updating and haven't updated for a few days but I've had a really bad cold and sore throat again and couldn't face the computer. Gosh I tell you if I had to have a MOT done on my body I would fail it lol. Anyway I weighed myself and stayed the same. Im not happy but I can only blame myself because on some days as you know especially in the beginning I didnt stick to the 26pp and also since I had this sore throats I've been taking alot of soothers and halls sweets so god knows how many points I've used the last 3 days. I know I'm always sounding like I'm making excuses but I promise you all I'm not. Its just my luck I decide to do something good for my life and everything goes pair shape. Also I was gutted because I couldn't even go to the 18th meal.

Anyway I must get back on it as soon as I can't start eating solids and not just stupid chicken soup gggrrrr.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Take care

Hey You! Sorry to hear you're feeling so poorly, it sounds like you need a definite service and oil change! STS is better than a gain and once you're better and 'back on it' you know it will drop off, trust Aunty Serena :) x

Hey You! Sorry to hear you're feeling so poorly, it sounds like you need a definite service and oil change! STS is better than a gain and once you're better and 'back on it' you know it will drop off, trust Aunty Serena :) x

Sorry you are feeling poorly. A sts is great, you did great. Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks both. Sorry I haven't been on all week but I haven't. Been able to face the computer. As soon as I come home from work I eat and then go to bed about 7:30. I'm gettin better now. Good news for this week I stayed the same which I'm pleased about because I've not done WW this week. So now I'm feeling better I'm starting back today. X x

Thanks both. Sorry I haven't been on all week but I haven't. Been able to face the computer. As soon as I come home from work I eat and then go to bed about 7:30. I'm gettin better now. Good news for this week I stayed the same which I'm pleased about because I've not done WW this week. So now I'm feeling better I'm starting back today. X x

Well Done on STS, maybe you subconsciously followed some WW rules without even realising it! How are u feeling about going back to it properly? X

Well Done on STS, maybe you subconsciously followed some WW rules without even realising it! How are u feeling about going back to it properly? X

Thanks. Well I'm thinking very positive. You maybe right that I may have subconsciously followed some WW rules without realising it because I've eaten just 26 points today and I don't even feel hungry I felt like I just at enough so I'm pleased with that. Also because of having the bad cough etc I've not felt like eating any sweet things or anything like that and to be honest I didn't feel like that today.

I know it may sound strange but if I feel like something sweet I just have a drink of squash because its probably I'm thirsty more than anything so I kill 2 birds with one stone as the saying goes. X

Back