cucumber, cherry tomatoes, clementine & strawberries = 0

Dinner

Tomato and herb crosse & Blackwell pasta & sauce 1/2 a packet = 7
mince meat 100g = 8
lemon cake = 5

Hot chocolate = 1

Dailies = 29/29
Weeklies 1/9

Oh well deday tomorrow WI I feel ok so hopefully I've lost. I was going to have a goodfellers thin base pizza today but it was 28 points I did think of havin half but then thought best not cos it may lay heavy on tummy and I won't loose weight lol. So I have decided to have half tomorrow and half Sunday.

Oh well I sts this week I now know how everyone feels when this happens to them. But I'm not giving up at least I didn't put on that is good for me. I will give it ago again this week and if I sts again I will start my exercise. I sort of knew it would happen because it always happens around this weight mark. Also I had to do alot of guess work this week on my foods and I dont like that + I felt like u ate loads of carbohydrates. Oh well in still going to eat my half a pizza tonight as I want to get rid if it out of my freezer.

Yep def better than a gain! How many weeklies did u use this wk? Xx

Yep def better than a gain! How many weeklies did u use this wk? Xx

Sure is. To be honest with you I think I eat them all even though my diary shows I had 8 left on Friday. I think I went over when we had birthday cakes in work on Wednesday and also one of the days when I had chocolate biscuits because they was ones out of M&S selection box and they put the nutrient details on the box grrrr. So now if I can't work out the points I wont eat them. This is why after the weekend I try to keep some weeklies just incase I go over in the week without knowing x x x

Ok so here is todays menu

Morning

Coffee Nero Hot chocolate with whipped cream = 12 (naughty I know but very nice)
Double chocolate brownie = 9 (again naughty but nice)

Lunch

Half a goodfellas cheese pizza = 14
WW jafa cake roll = 2

Dinner
Tomato and herb crosse & Blackwell pasta & sauce 1/2 a packet = 7
Ham = 0
Mullerlight coconut with sprinkle of chocolate yoghurt = 2 (this was so yummy)
Waffa bar = 3
Grapes = 0

Dailies = 29/29
Weelies = 20/49 (29 left over)

Ok so I was naughty when I went to town but I couldn't resist when my friend asked me I've not had a hot chocolate like this for ages and probably won't have another one until next year. My plan is to only use 15 of my weeklies tomorrow so then I can save 5 of them for my hot chocolates for Monday to Friday and then the other nice as a just incase I go over because guess what......................... yes you guessed it there is another birthday this week in work.

starkissedx said:
Never tried cafe neros hot chocolate...I hate starbucks :( good plan for this week with your weeklies :) x

Thanks I have to be like this cos i can't trust my maths lol. Cafe Nero hot chocolate I have to admit is the best I don't like Starbucks either. Once I start drinking the cafe Nero hot chocolate I can't put it down lol. Also I thought it be alot more points so I was very surprised. x x

So here is my menu for today a bit of a bizarre dinner but it don't matter:

Breakfast

2 x trimlyne strawberry yoghurt flavour = 1

Lunch

1/2 goodfellas pizza = 14
ww jafa cake roll = 2

Dinner

Coleslaw 100g = 5
mince meet (trying to get rid of it) = 8
mullerlight lemon cheesecake yoghurt = 2
aero balls x 12 = 5
chunky kit kat = 7

Dailies 29/29
Weeklies 15/29 (14 left over 5 for my hot chocolate in the week and 9 spare just incase I go over)

Well today was hard cooking for my parter cos he had pork and normally I eat his fat but I resisted and put it straight in the bin. As for my dinner well it was a bit strange but actually it tasted nice lol. I still have sine mince meat left over I think I will mix it with tomato and herb pasta over the next 2 days.

I decided not to have hot chocolate cos I'm having real chocolate. I was amazed how low the aeros was they will go nice when watching xfactor.

chug said:
So here is my menu for today a bit of a bizarre dinner but it don't matter:

Breakfast

2 x trimlyne strawberry yoghurt flavour = 1

Lunch

1/2 goodfellas pizza = 14
ww jafa cake roll = 2

Dinner

Coleslaw 100g = 5
mince meet (trying to get rid of it) = 8
mullerlight lemon cheesecake yoghurt = 2
aero balls x 12 = 5
chunky kit kat = 7

Dailies 29/29
Weeklies 15/29 (14 left over 5 for my hot chocolate in the week and 9 spare just incase I go over)

Well today was hard cooking for my parter cos he had pork and normally I eat his fat but I resisted and put it straight in the bin. As for my dinner well it was a bit strange but actually it tasted nice lol. I still have sine mince meat left over I think I will mix it with tomato and herb pasta over the next 2 days.

I decided not to have hot chocolate cos I'm having real chocolate. I was amazed how low the aeros was they will go nice when watching xfactor.

What's trimlyne?
Menu sounds yummy for today

I had then aero balls on weigh in on tues thy r lovely ! X

Your right about that they are lush. I could have eat the whole packet. They feel so refreshing in your mouth. x

I forgot to say on my menu page for today. I have broke my personal record on ww I haven't had crisps for 1 week that is amazing for me. I love them so much and considering before I started ww I use to have 1 pack everyday to not have one at all this week is amazing. I just totally forgot about them lol. Oh well have to wait until next weekend now lol.

Back