chug starting again diary this time more determined

Wots ur goal weight then ? Thats well good :) i have between 5-10 lbs depends hw i feel xxx

Well My dream would be to get to 9 stone so that means I have 18lb to loose but I really can't see that ever happening so I will be happy to get to 9 and half stone so have 11lb to loose. But I have a bet with my brother that I would loose 1 stone (that takes my weight to 10 stone) by Christmas so that's why I hope to loose the 4lb within 4 weeks cos I only have 7 weeks left x x

i would love to b 9 st aswel!! although my first goal is 9st 7!! xx

kezzalicious30 said:
i would love to b 9 st aswel!! although my first goal is 9st 7!! xx

Well my doctors tell me I should be 7 and a half stone but I would look like a skeleton lol. That is a good goal start I'm breaking my goals bit at a time so I always have something to aim for x x

My first goal is 9,7 too not long to go but so out of reach :( lol and yh i no they are weigh watchers one weird i no very specific haha x

Holliexx said:
My first goal is 9,7 too not long to go but so out of reach :( lol and yh i no they are weigh watchers one weird i no very specific haha x

That's good. What was your weight at the beginning of ww?

Sorry to go off ww a moment but I need a moan. I can not believe Frankie is still in the xfactor and the risk have gone out what a joke I must be going tone deaf or the other people voting are.

MrsLmc said:
Its stupid teenage girls, if there was a limit of 18 years on voting he'd be long gone. Everytime I see him he makes my hair itchy...you know the same way that when people mention nites (sp?)!!!!

Lol yep I know what you mean. Sometimes it makes me think there is a fix cos they never show us the results and they always say it's not in any particular order grrrrrrr.

How weird , well i was stuck between 10,5 and 10 for about 4 months its only in the last 6 weeks i got below 10 st so thts why i didnt really wanna have time of for my birthday buts it done now n im bk on it so will be posting diarys from tomorrow, im doing it home as well now instead of going to meetings. X

Hmmm that's what im worried about being stuck on 10.4 I never seen to get below that even in the past when I've tried but this time I will (I hope lol). I put money in a kitty every week as if I'm going to the meetings because they are so expensive and I feel it's a waste just to be weighed when I can do it at home for free. Once I get to my target I will treat myself to some new clothes with the money x x

Im sure u wont get stuck i only got stuck because i wasnt sticking to it 100% my losses have got smaller since i got under ten stone tho! I would just keep going up the exercise :) and the money thing is really good :) i am defo going on a shoppin spree when i get to goal! Xx

Thanks lovingbeingslimmer.

Holliex - I think I will need to start exercising sizing as its the only way to make me loose my weight quicker.

Well sorry I didn't put my diary on yesterday but I was so embarrassed because I went way over my points and I was so annoyed with myself. Oh well I only 4 days now to pull it back before WI. I have no junk food left in my cupboards so I can't go over now really. I was just on a bit of a downer but now I have kicked myself and I will not do it today no matter what.

Well best go to work I will post todays diary later tonight.

Take care everyone and if anyone has WI today good luck.

When i exercise i deffo get a better loss and help u tone and u loose inches too! I am strting simply fillin today! X

Holliexx said:
When i exercise i deffo get a better loss and help u tone and u loose inches too! I am strting simply fillin today! X

How you getting on with simply filling and what is the diet? X

Back