chunky chicken before and after photo's

You look fantastic! Seeing pics like that is exactly what I need to keep me going through sticky patches.. WOW!! Thanks so much for sharing.

wow! u look great AND you kept your boobs :eek: (sorry, ive lost 3 inches off my bust and sod all off my waist so i am jealous lol)

well done..you look fab! xxxx

Whoops just posted a long reply and then lost it (grrrrr don't you hate it when that happens)

Will try to remember what I said....
Thank you so much for your lovely replies to my post (although I think I am still blushing!)
I have been umming and ahhing about whether to post them or not (bit of a self esteem issue lingering I think) but in the end I thought "sod it", I have looked at the before and after photos day in and day out when times got tough - and if my photos can help anyone at all then it is worth my embarrasment in the end isn't it.

I am now part way through week 3 of RtM and after last weeks panic I think I am starting to (as my LLC would say) "relax down into it". I still have days where I know I have eaten too much - but I seem to be able to stop there and even things out the next day. For me - that is a major achievement. Only issue I have now is learning to accept the new me as I am - not the distorted view I have of myself (still) in my mind. And the biggy... I am not losing any more weight for now and that is OK (not a failure) hard habit to break after so long.

Couple of comments for you:
Zomble: the stomach is not exactly flat out of clothing - but it is certainly better than I thought it would be after 10 years of being so massively overweight - its very squishy in places - but quite nice to play with (bit like play dough)!!! LOL.

Karen: ???? Kept the boobs... I wish. They are the major casualty in this story. All that is filling those bra cups is loose skin and wrinkles I am afraid. The rest of me seems to have got away with it. I don't have stretch marks, my bum has survived, minimal cellulite (whereas it used to start below my shoulder blades and finish a couple of inches above my ankles), but my boobs..... dear lord! Nothing can save them but a pot of money and a harley street surgeon!!!

To everyone else who commented - thank you so much. Although I don't know how to accept a compliment easily yet (I still blush and stammer and eventually run away) it still means the world to me that you all took the time to say something lovely.

Rep points all around methinks
love you loads
Laura

Back