Chunky monkey

l_wylde

HI I'm laura! I've just started slimming world and this is my second week...after a very good start- 5 1/2 lbs!!! In my first week I annoyingly got asked to go to tgi's on fri for a friends birthday... I tried so hard to be good... But used 30 syns that evening! Eeek! Prob doesn't help that my lovely bf was saying "o tonight won't hurt you!" (bloody men!) so plan for this week is... Be bloody good and cut back on syns!!! BUT I am proud to say I resisted fishbowl cocktails!! Just hope it's enough :eek:$

Breakfast-
Vanilla mullerlight over apples and banana

Jelly! No fat

Lunch-
Tuna salad and ff fromage frais (odd)
Mullerlight yoghurt ( strawberry)

Apple

Tea-
Chicken stir fry?

Hi Laura , congrats on your great weight loss so far!

Your food diary looks good, but are you not using your healthy extras? I think I'd be a little bit hungry just eating what you do! But then again I am a bit of a glutton !! :rolleyes:

Hi the thing is I don't really eat dairy so going to have a look in folder at group... And I eat ryvitas just get bored of them and I have BANNED bread from my house! I could eat a loaf! Had a lovely chicken stir fry and just about to bake a cake which is only 1/2 syn (apparently) xx

Breakfast- mullerlight (strawberry) over red berries...

Just now- banana and raspberries in jelly (fat free)

Lunch- ryvita and dairylea light triangles with egg?

If I'm honest getting a bit bored need some more ideas x

Have a look through some diaries for inspiration!
On bad days i like to have a mugshot (some are syn free!) I also have left overs from the night before, jacket potatoes, salads, spanish tortilla, mini sandwhichs (stupid small loaf!)
There are also some recipes on here to look through.

Are you doing Extra Easy?? That's what i do cos i find it easy lol. You just need to make sure 1/3 of plate is super free...i eat lots of fruit as snacks etc.

Keep it up, you are doing well! :) x

Hey I made quark cake! Really impressed... Ok so it looks like a Yorkshire pudding and tastes like a Yorkshire pudding but it's stodgy and made me feel betta for a little while! Had it topped with red berries! I had a quick tea last night! Scrambled eggs ham and beans! Yum! Need to look and get some ideas xx

There's loads of ideas on here, I love looking at the food diaries and getting inspiration :) I find a lot of the meals really easy to make and they're so delicious and filling! I had chicken and pea risotto for dinner last night and it was gorgeous, couldn't believe that I had actually made it :D even my OH liked it!

I lost another three pounds but I've been told I need to eat more?!? Has anyone elses appetite changed... Can't eat big amounts anymore just not hungry x

I lost another three pounds but I've been told I need to eat more?!? Has anyone elses appetite changed... Can't eat big amounts anymore just not hungry x

Wish I could say that this has happened to me! I made a full baking tray of wedges last night and ate well over half of them :rolleyes: I love food and just can't stop myself sometimes! My appetite has stayed the same if not gotten bigger, but at least I'm satisfying it with the right foods now. Congrats on your weight loss! I'd say you're delighted :)

Back