Chunkymiss to slinky miss (hopefully!)

Well done, it will come off. I'm away all weekend and can't see it being sw friendly. I have bought food bur I've left my card at home.

I was still 14.12 this morning so I'm happy!

Good luck this weekend, you need to enjoy yourself too, but stay strong :) hope you have a brill time! Xxx

I bet you were pleased. Now I'm going to sound like a meanie now but sometimes our scales differ from the scales at sw and if it doesn't show on them don't beat yourself up. How was your weekend?

Yeah I know, but it still made me smile :) weekend was good thanks, was better behaved after cake gate! On call tonight so I can't go to WI until tomorrow. Very glad of my portioned up meals tonight after having no lunch and a hellish busy day!

How was your weekend away?

Sorry I didn't mean to put a downer on it. Well done on meal portions. Yeah it was good not so good on the food front.

Its ok, I'm more going off WI but can't help keeping track to make sure its going the right way!!

Well done you. You'll be in those 14s next week.

Hey yeah having a really good week thanks. How have you been?

Hi everyone! After reading everyone's fab success stories and food diaries on here for months I thought I'd join and start one of my own.

I've always been a bit chunky, but after my first 4 months at uni I came home at Christmas, got on the scales and was 15 stone 5lb, scary! I decided to do something about it and managed to get my weight down to 13 stone 10. I was happier with this but not 100%, never the less my weight stated like this for the next 5 years.

6 months into my first job, I split up with my ex and found a new man. He is lovely and still together and living together 2 years on. However..... He's very active, has a gorgeous body as he works very hard at his job, doesn't have to excercise coz he's so active, and his moto is 'I eat for 3 at all times!' Not helpful.

Hi chunkymiss! First off welcome, although I'm still pretty new myself. I'm at Uni to, graduating in July :) but it is hard juggling it all whilst still losing weight... My boyfriend is also active and eats like a bloody horse, with nothing to show for it. I swear if I ate a slice of cake you would be able to see it on my hips half an hour later...! It's infuriating :(

Just subscribing too as its always good getting inspiration, I've got a diary too if you're interested but I'm only just really starting it! Good luck with it all :) xxx

Hello :) its not fair with these blokes is it?!? Although the bite of his chocolate fudge cake yesterday was worth it, as I didn't have to eat the full thing yet got the yumminess! Hehe!

Xxxx

Hello :) its not fair with these blokes is it?!? Although the bite of his chocolate fudge cake yesterday was worth it, as I didn't have to eat the full thing yet got the yumminess! Hehe!

Xxxx

Haha I do that all the time when he gets takeaway, one piece of doner meat or a bite of pizza won't kill me! Better than eating the whole thing ;)

Another pound off :) chuffed but disappointed at the same time! Haven't really been good this week, so chuffed I've lost, but still, you always want more! Am determined next week ill have another 2 off for my half stone :)

So tonight I'm celebrating with garlic bread with my sw bolognese, and an Easter egg!

Xxxx

A pound off is still a pound off!
Easter eggs arw too tempting atm.

0.5lb off, so 14.12.5 now. Not what I wanted but just happy it was a loss. Newly inspired and on it this week!! Xxx

Back