Ciara's Extra Easy Food Diary :)

Well if ever I doubted that I am an emotional eater, today proved that I am! Got very stressed today over things and what did I do? I ate everything in site. Couldn't even begin to count. Feel sick now of course. Total write off today but I suppose sometimes it just happens.

Well its Sunday night, back to work tomorrow, feeling crap because of that fact and because I've had a rubbish weekend SW wise, From tomorrow I am back on with a vengeance and I really want to stick to plan fully. There is a possible holiday in June and I want to be confident then with my body. Bikini ready! So I'm getting on board again and looking forward to it :)

Ok so back on the commute to work this morning, couldn't sleep last night, such a pain! I thought it was just the pupils who couldn't sleep the night before school, I was so wrong!

So back to plan, very unprepared for lunch but have a mug shot and muller light an will have some fruit. The rest of the week will be much better lunches.

Breakfast was fruit n fibre (HEB) and almond milk.

Dinner tonight will be spaghetti bolognese.

Ok so first post Christmas weigh in and I'm two pounds up. Could be worse! Been on plan since Monday fully and a good bit of last week but made some syn mistakes but fully on now!

Had a good day and a lovely curry for my dinner :)

Yesterday breakfast had my fruit and fibre (hexb) and banana and almond milk (1.5 syns)

Lunch was leftover curry, so good!

Went to see Jonathan Ross show last night (class!) so on the way got two big fruit portions from morrisons then when I got home I had some super low fat noodles with my cheese hexa.

Also 2 maltesers so a low syn day to make up for going a few over the previous day.

Today for brekkie I've had the same again.

Lunch is some of my chicken, mushroom and tarragon bake which is my hexa for today and 1 syn.

Really haven't been keeping up with this!

Today
Breakfast: fruit and fibre (HEB), almond milk (2 syns) and a banana.

Had quite a bit of fruit as snacks

Lunch: left ver spag Bol with hea of cheese.

Dinner will be the second half of my peanut curry from Pete, was very tasty last night (4.5 syns)

I've picked at a few crisps so not going to have any more syns today so I don't lose it.

Well Sunday I was at my syn limit I'm estimating because I poked at a few crisps. Allowed for this yesterday by staying well under syns.

Yesterday was like this:

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HEB), almond milk (1.5 syns) and a banana.

Lunch: Spaghetti bolognese.

Dinner: mushroom Philadelphia tagliatelle. Disappointed with this. It was pretty dry.

Syns: 1.5 for milk, 2.5 for a celebration and 2 on matchmakers. 6 altogether

Today (Tuesday) the plan is as follows:

Brekkie: same as yesterday.

Lunch: leftover mushroom tagliatelle (unfortunately!)

Dinner: very excited - SW friendly enchiladas based in a recipe lovely jessikahlashes posted up here. Yum can't wait!

Today's plan:

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HEB), almond milk (1.5 syns) and a banana.

Lunch: low fat super noodles, super free after

Dinner: leftover SW enchiladas from last night with side salad.

Weigh in today, been good all week so I'm hoping for a loss, felt bloated last night though so don't feel like I'll get it at times like that!

Oh dear off my diary again!

Full syns yesterday om nom nom ferrero rocher!

Today:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs and beans and a banana

Lunch: left over Spaghrtti bolognese, muller light with cherry underlay (1.5 syns) and a banana.

Dinner: baked potato, beans, cheese and salad.

Brought my gym gear with me today so planning on going there after work, even if I'm tired I must force myself to go! Never as tired as I think I am after school.

Hi do you know how much almond milk. Can have as a healthy extra? I have it with weta box and banana too lol

Heya frannieb, it's quite a lot, it was 450 mls but now I checked it and its gone up to 500 mls so loads. That's why I usually syn it and use my hea on something else ie cheese! Or sometimes I combine them :)

Right. I've had enough. This is a new start.

Not going to make a new diary but I'll keep on with this one.

Going to write about my last few months. Mostly for my own benefit so if you stumble into this thread I do apologise!

Weight loss began last September when I'd had enough and joined Slimming World online after rave reviews from a friend. I did well, lost slowly and steadily, but then had some health issues which meant I had to have a pretty big surgery. I stopped before during and after it. After about 2 months I felt like I had to get a handle back on my eating. I couldn't get back into Slimming World, so decided to shake things up and dabble in a bit of Weight Watchers. It went well, got to !0stone 2 pounds but in the last few weeks completely lost it and put at least half a stone on. I don't know what happened, I think the heat got to my head!

So I have decided to go back to what really worked for me. While WeightWatchers worked, Sometimes I felt I wasn't making good choices or making good use of my points, whereas SW encouraged me to think more about the types of foods I was eating.

So this diary is going to be restarted, I am going to do SW from home as I have had enough! I need to get back to where I was.

Wish me luck :)

Right, started off this morning and remembered my intentions to get back on this eating plan, so thats a good start :)

For breakfast I had scrambled eggs with ham, red onion and mushrooms. Nice.

Going to head to the supermarket in a while I think to get a few SW friendly things.

Good start :)

Got some fruit and Muller lights, salad veg, as well as my eggs. Love those foods haha. Had some fruit as a snack, not sure what I'll have for lunch yet...have to have a think.

Back