Ciara's Extra Easy Food Diary :)

Ah it was all goin so well and ten te late night munches set in and I think I've had 20 syns now uh. That's the sort time for me for snacking! Having boiled egg now to stop myself having a biscuit!

So I went over my syns by about 5 yesterday, lets pull it back today :)

Have had my usual weetabix and almond milk for breakfast (HEB and 1.5 syns)

Went to Cork with dad and he got some lovely bread and brie, I couldn't resist! Had 25g of brie (3.5 syns) and 25g of the bread for 3 syns. Yum yum was worth it!

Made pasta with spring onions, tomatoes and mushroom which has filled me up nicely.

My dad is making some salmon tonight so we'll see what's going to be with it before I can count up the rest of today! 8 syns so far

So had my salmon with tinned tomatoes, fennel, yellow pepper that dad had made up. Love salmon! Wish it was cheaper!

Last edited:
It does feel good! However its taking some willpower not to dive back into the Quality street, but I can do it! It just shows though how much food affects you

Nooooo did it again, at around 20 syns, these bloody late nights are ruining me. I either need to send myself to bed or get some better snacks!

Ended up going for dinner with my family yesterday, this time of year is so hard! I'm only home for short periods of time so I'm not going to stop myself from having things like this with my family. but it does make it harder!

Going to try hard today. Breakfast was 35g Fruit and Fibre (a larger amount than last year? I normally have weetabix so it was nice to try something different!) with 150 mls Almond milk (1.5 syns). Also had two rashers. And a muller ligth actually ha. Then I made a silly decision and had a Lindor chocolate for 4 syns. Unnecessary!

I was very good today and have fallen spectacularly off the wagon tonight! Happy New Year one and all and here's to a happy 2013 full of 100% Food Optimising!!!

I was very good today and have fallen spectacularly off the wagon tonight! Happy New Year one and all and here's to a happy 2013 full of 100% Food Optimising!!!

Snap lovely, sod it, 100% as of tomorrow!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Snap lovely, sod it, 100% as of tomorrow!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was worth it!

Well yesterday was 100% feeling back on track!

Brekkie today was fruit n fibre with almond milk (HEB and 1.5 syns)

Had a snack of muller light and banana

Going to have jacket spud with beans and cheese for lunch and dinner will be spag Bol. My mam is sick with a chest infection so I will be making dinner which means I have control mwahahah! Well it keeps it SW friendly at least :)

Had biscuits and some cheese on my bolognese that brought me to 14.5 syns. Just about on track. Stomach didn't feel good after the bolognese though, not sure why :S

Last edited:
Thursday:

Breakfast: Fruit n Fibre (HEB), almond milk (1.5 syns) and a muller light.

Lunch: Baked potato, baked beans, cheese (HEA)

Dinner undecided as of yet :)

Dinner worked out quite well. Mam bought a pie and was planning to have pie and chips. Had a look at the pie and worked out I could have a 10 syn slice. So said I'd make some syn free chips. Had some mushrooms and pepper with it and it was lovely. I've only made SW chips once before and haven't made them since because it took quite a while. They are easy but during the week I'm lazy ha.

So altogether today I've had 11.5 syns. Not too bad. On track for January so far. Might have a biscuit later but well see.

Hey well done on your losses so far, keep going! x

Thank you :)

Today had eggs beans and mushrooms for breakfast. Not sure about lunch but going to try and keep it free because going for a Chinese tonight. Going to have either chicken or beef in black bean with boiled rice excite already!

Had a bowl of fruit n fibre and then chicken and pasta with tomatoes, bit too much but hey!

Had beef and black bean with boiled rice in the chinese which is 5 syns a portion, I'd say I'd more than a portion but think I stayed within my syns

Don't know what was wrong with me last night, couldn't stop eating. Tried to stick to free food but I just couldn't stop. Ill stick to 10 syns today and use my syns from the day before to cover myself

Back