Ciara's Extra Easy Food Diary :)

CiaraDaisy

Silver Member
I've decided to start a food diary to make myself accountable for my eating!

Writing it all down really makes me think about what I'm actually consuming. Monday today, find weekdays with routine so much easier than weekends.

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HEB), 150 mls Almond milk (1.5 syns) and a banana. This is my usual, I can't stop eating it for brekkie at the moment! Yum yum.

Lunch: Some homemade soup I've got stocked up at the moment, lots of superfree in it. My first time making soup in a long time, it was pretty good and so handy for work.

Dinner: Pasta, philadelphia (HEA), sweetcorn, tuna, cucumber, tomatoes and pepper. This was my first time using philadelphia in a dish, It was so easy and tasted good. Very quick dinner. Filling too!

Snacks, apples at work, banana, and a babybel light (2 syns). Probably going to have an options hot choc in a bit so that's 2 syns.

Including the Options, thats 5.5 syns (lower than normal!)

I've been overdosing on Mullerlights recently (always been a huge yoghurt fan, even before SW) so I'm stopping myself from buying them for a bit.

Long day at work today. I'm exhausted!

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HEB), almond milk (150mls - 1.5 syns) and a banana

Lunch: homemade soup with lots of veg

Dinner: going to be a Thai green curry using my hea on Philadelphia and syns on Thai green curry paste (1 syn)

Snacks: so far pears and plan on a muller light after dinner. Edited to add, babybel light was consumed before my dinner, was so hungry when i got home, so 2 more syns! Also going to be 2 muller lights instead of one...oops!

Last edited:
Hi it's always good to keep a diary really makes you consider what your eating ill be following :) I love Thai curry didn't know the paste was that low in syns! What's your recipe? X

I got one off Philadelphia website. I use verylittle paste but I'm gonna double check the syns as it does seem low! It my first time making it so not sure on the verdict yet!

CiaraDaisy said:
I got one off Philadelphia website. I use verylittle paste but I'm gonna double check the syns as it does seem low! It my first time making it so not sure on the verdict yet!

Ooo well let me know how it goes! X

Just finished up, think maybe a little more paste and a little less philadelphia next time, but in saying that i ate the whole thing :)

Weighed in, down 2.5 lbs. 1 pound away from my stone award :D I really tried hard this week so I'm delighted, because I thought the previous would catch up with me.

Breakfast, Weetabix (HEB), almond milk (at 1.5 syns) and a banana.

Lunch: some more homemade soup and some mango. Enjoyed the mango, nice for a change. Also a diet coke

Dinner: pasta, philadelphia (HEA), sweetcorn, tuna, peppers, cucumber and tomato. So tasty, easy and filling! Tried it for the first time this weekend and it's going to become a regular I think.

Snacks: Muller light, treatsize dairy milk caramel (4 syns)

Breakfast and lunch were the same as the other days, but had 200mls of Almond milk so 2 syns for that today.

Dinner was pasta with philly (HEA), tuna, cucumber and tomatoes.
Snacks: bananas, treat sze crunchie and dairy milk caramel (8 syns)

Boring day today, might change it up a bit this weekend.

Hello! Just found your diary and thought I'd come along and join you :) It looks as though you're doing so well - congratulations on your latest loss, 2.5lb is fabulous!

Really liking the sound of the Thai Green Curry. That's one of my favourite dishes so I think I might check out the Philly website for the recipe, yum!

Hope you have a great weekend x

Hello! Just found your diary and thought I'd come along and join you :) It looks as though you're doing so well - congratulations on your latest loss, 2.5lb is fabulous!

Really liking the sound of the Thai Green Curry. That's one of my favourite dishes so I think I might check out the Philly website for the recipe, yum!

Hope you have a great weekend x

Thanks! It was quite yummy, recipe needs a bit of tweaking, it did taste of philadelphia quite a bit, easy peasy though!

Today was a busy stressful day, didnt eat so well but was still on plan technically.

Breakfast, my usual weetabix and milk, but ran out of bananas so this was missing unfortunately (boo!)

Lunch, pasta salad with philly. Decided to half my HEA between my milk and philly today.

Had a bounty today too (13.5 syns) wasn't really worth it.

Dinner: Cheese, leek and ham Pasta n' Sauce (1 syn) with cucumbers and tomatoes. Lazy, cheap dinner haha. On a bit of a budget for the next week and a half, food will be uninteresting I reckon!

Had a banana and 3 (!) mullerlights today for snacks. Also some diet coke.

Weekend is here luckily, but this is a more difficult time for me as I tend to snack more. Got lots of work to do, so that will either keep me busy or encourage me to snack. Be strong Ciara!

Hope everyone has a good weekend :)

Weekend....yay! However this is when my snacking problems start.

Breakfast: weetabix (HEB), almond milk (2 syns) and banana.

Lunch: probably gonna be an omelette/scrambled egg, with whatever superfree i have. Probably have some cheese too for HEA.

Dinner: Not sure, but think I'll have pasta n sauce and superfree. Hate the end of the month! It's been an expensive month, had a lot of things to buy, so have to watch what I'm buying.

Had three treat size choc bars (12 syns) and mullerlights....this is what happens on a saturday night in watching x factor!

Today I had a big breakfast: 2 quorn sausages (2 syns), 2 eggs and beans. also had a banana.

Lunch and dinner are still being decided, but I reckon one will be the Weetabix i normally have for brekkie and the other will be pasta n sauce and superfree.

Going to make some soup today for my lunch during the week too. It's so handy!

Edit: change of plan! did my food shopping today so am currently eating a jacket potato with tuna, sweetcorn, cheese (HEA), cucumber and tomato. Very nice!

Not sure about dinner yet but it will probably be one of the options I already mentioned!

Also think I'm going to try a few Green days this week, for a change.

Last edited:
So I went with the weetabix for dinner, so got my HEB, 2 syns for milk and a banana. Also had a treat size flake for 4 syns.

Snacks: mullerlights, extra light laughing cow triangle (1 syn), babybel light (2 syns). Also forgot I had 1 tbsp of light mayo with my jacket potato.

My syns are 13 altogether, but I feel like I keep snacking! Sundays are a weak point.

Tried out a Green Day today for the first time. Like the extra healthy extras!

Brekkie: the usual weetabix (HEB1) and almond milk (HEA1) and a banana.

Lunch: Some of my soup and 2 slices of Warburton's 400g loaf (HEB2)

Dinner: Jacket potato with spaghetti hoops, a side of Superfree and cheese (HEA2).

Snacks: some fruits, and 3 celebration sweets for 6 syns (oh the temptation in work!) and also a custard cream biscuit (3 syns).

9 syns so far altogether.

Today is another green day, mostly because I'm eating the exact same food!

Breakfast was the usual. (Hea and heb 1)

Lunch was my homemade soup with 2 slices of whole meal bread (heb 2)

Dinner will be jacket potato with beans or spaghetti hoops plus my hea 2 of cheese and super free.

So far today I have had 7 syns of chocolate!! I'm a teacher and I'm crawling my way to half term right now, so tired, think that's where these hoc cravings have come from! I always feel a bit guilty using syns on chic, but I am on plan still. Have been good all week so hoping to get my stone award at weigh in tomorrow :)

Back