Ciara's Refeed Diary

I know I' thrilled with all my good habits!! Even though living in Galway I don't know how long they will last!!

Hey hun,
How are you getting on? Are you still going to post here or are you moving over to the maintenance section?
Hope your ok!
T x

Hey Hun,

I'm still on here!! I haven't been writing my menus up naughty naughty I know...I've been tracking on myfitnesspal, it gives a break down of calories you've had/what you need to eat to maintain/lose, I've only gone over 1,000kcals one day (1,083) but still haven't lost weight, I haven't gained either though so thats fine, I just can't seem to eat anymore than my 'set' menus which goes something like this:

All Bran skimmed milk, apple, fat free yogurt, wholemeal sandwich with fat free mayo, mustard, ham slice, tomato, cucumber, lettuce, onion. 2l of water, 2 coffees with skimmed milk, can of diet coke, oven baked fish or chicken or turkey with either baked potato/sweet potato, 3tblsp of rice, small salad or some veg. I've had half a glass of wine one evening and couldn't drink it. I've also had a vodka and found it LOVELY (before LT I hated the taste) I had 2 squares of 85% chocolate after dinner once too. I can't seem to eat anymore than those three meals though, its a struggle, I don't mind though because even eating this I am still feeling 'fat'.
One evening I had scrambled egg, 2 spoons of baked beans and 1slice of wholemeal toast and it was divine...but the next day I felt really sore like I had heartburn, I think it must have been from the fat in the egg because I'm keeping the fat levels under 15g a day. I've had no toilet problems (yippee) probably because I'm always drinking my water and I'm having my bran and eating wholemeal bread.
I think I will up my veg/fruit intake from next week though. I'm off to a party this weekend (the reason I did my refeed earlier than anticipated) and I hope I can exercise some restraint!!(I will because I know how I suffered after eating the egg so it will be sticking to the chicken and veggie skewers) I may start 100% TFR in 2 weeks again if I have failed to lose 1lb just because the wedding is coming up in less than 4 months now :) and I'd like to lose another stone!!!
Did you lose or gain this week hun?? xxx ur menus look great too

Defo up your fruit and veg intake sweet. Aim for atleast 5 a day.
When i make my meals half my plate is always salad or veg, that might help if you divide your plate up :) xxx

Will do Tanya, I just feel so filled up with such small amounts now, I will certainly fill up on more fruit during the day, and fill up my plate with veg (still have the refeed portions going on with the veg so its time to double up)

Back