Cinema

AnwenG

Just went to the cinema to watch, "the watch"
Brilliant film, I only had a coke zero while everyone else stuffed popcorn, malteasers and pancakes (don't ask). And then they dragged me to KFC while I sat there watching them eat, well I'm proud of myself for not giving in to temptation, bring on tomorrow's weigh in :D

Pancakes?? in a cinema?? I never go to the cinema now, because of people eating all the time, and the terrible smell, and popcorn all over the floor. It's like trying to watch a film in a zoo!

My friends decided to sneak some pancakes in with them, honestly it was as if I was in a zoo with malteasers, Jelly tots and peanuts being passed around, do glad I made it without any syns.
But yesterday was a syn free day so really I could've had some popcorn

Brilliant film, I only had a coke zero while everyone else stuffed popcorn, malteasers and pancakes (don't ask). And then they dragged me to KFC while I sat there watching them eat, well I'm proud of myself for not giving in to temptation, bring on tomorrow's weigh in :D

Wow congratulations on the willpower, I think being in a KFC would really test me if I could smell it so you did everyso well!!

I'm tempted to see that film as it looks funny, is it really good? x

Its hard enough for me to walk home on an evening right past the KFC being able to smell the chicken! Never mind being in KFC! haha

I've never been able to face KFC since mid 80's - biting into a piece produced an veritable torrent of pure oil . . . . . well ok, it was probably just a dribble but it was enough to put me off for life :D

I enjoyed it but it was nothing like I expected, I thought it was a horror film to begin with, but then the comedy kicked in lol and a good twist at the end :)

I think it was all to do with the fact that my first weigh in was today and I'd been 100% on it all week and I lost 8lb :D so I'm glad I didn't give in to temptation but if I was in KFC tonight I don't think I could resist lol

I'm purposefully avoiding the cinema until i feel i can go and watch without wanting stuff :(

I enjoyed it but it was nothing like I expected, I thought it was a horror film to begin with, but then the comedy kicked in lol and a good twist at the end :)

I think it was all to do with the fact that my first weigh in was today and I'd been 100% on it all week and I lost 8lb :D so I'm glad I didn't give in to temptation but if I was in KFC tonight I don't think I could resist lol

Wow congratulations on such an amazing loss :)

Www wine!! Never thought of that and thanx :)

i went last night and i took a time out 4.5syns and small bag popcorn butterkist 5syns and got a diet coke :) made it all the more enjoyable... well done on resisting kfc!! i love kfc!

Went to see Anna Karenina last night and am proud to say I resisted all cinema treats! I did have some wine when I got home, but that is another story...

Anyway, Anna Karenina was visually stunning - a very stylized production that I found really interesting. I didn't think it packed quite the emotional punch it should have though, and I wasn't sure about the casting (I'm not a fan of Keira Knightly particularly, and the guy playing Vronsky just seemed wrong somehow). Still, worth a look if you like that sort of thing.

I am avoiding the cinema, well until I can find out the syn value of sweet popcorn! I don't think I've ever been to the cinema without popcorn...

Back