Cirsty's food diary!

cirsty89

Today is the day there i started SW!
20/02/2012-
B = 125ml semi milk (HEA) & 28g fruit&fibre(HEB)
L = Jacket potato, tomato, cucumber, lean ham, beans, handful of cheese (2)
D = Lean irish frying steak, new potatoes with a knob of butter (not sure how many syns)
Followed by: home-made orange SW drizzle cake (3.5)

Overall have been within my syns think i must have had maxiumu of 7 throughout the whole day. The rest of my HEA has been added to my cups of tea throughout the day... i do have photos but not too sure how to upload them yet!! lol. Will be making a food diary for each day after ive had my B,L,D any comments will be thoroughly appreciated!! :) :)

21/02/2012-
EE day!
B = apple & muller-light yoghurt
L = 2 slices of warburtons brown bread (HEB), ham, cucumber and tomato - muller-light yoghurt & french fried (4.5)
D = SW chicken tikka and chips (1 syn)
Pudding: pancakes (5) with nutella (1.5), lemon juice and sugar (2)
Total syns: 14 Syns - going to go back on track tomorrow as today was pancake day thought id treat myself as it only comes once a year!
My HEA is being used as part of my milk for my cups of teas!
So far so good on keeping up and eating really well... im ALWAYS full! just hope that all this eating pays off as im starting to feel so bloated all the time... is that suppose to happen? i just need to up the fluids as im forever drinking tea but no water or any form of juice!! =) need to up the exercise too as its non existant atm. x

Back