Cjs diary - I'll do it this time!

Gosh it really does seem ages ago, but it was a lovely quiet Christmas, which I think was much needed after the previous months.

Glad that the girls had a lovely Christmas, make the most of it when they are little as it is so magical x

And glad to have you back!

I will hold you tightly on the wagon so that you don't go falling off again xxx

Thank you!

I'm glad you had a good Christmas, it sounds like just what you needed.

Christmas was brilliant, Ava was 2 the week after Christmas and she doesn't understand Christmas, but she enjoyed the presents!!

Next year I think we will be woken up early in the morning, I think this was our last one of normal mornings, though that as still about 6!

x

Hi Caroline,

I know you must be upset about your gain but draw a line under it and start again, even easier now we've got the new books at SW as you can have your weigh ins in the new book as if you're a newbie.

We're all here for you so keep us posted with what you're doing and we'll try and help you, good luck xx

Thank you for your lovely message! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year!

I've been doing SW from home, and I'm thinking that if in a couple of weeks I'm still struggling, I will go to a class. One of the ladies I've met at a playgroup goes to a group on a Tuesday morning, which lets you take children too and stay with them has said I can go with her, so it might be good support!

Morning
Hope you are good and back on track r u going post your food again, it does really help keep on track
Take care xx

Thank you. I will be posting food again, even if I have slipped up, I'm going to be realistic, there will be days when I do, but I'm not going to give up when they happen this time. Just start again the next day.

I'll be glad when the end of January is here in a way, though not wishing time away, but I've got my hospital appointment and I'll just be glad when its out of the way for another year. I'm never normally bothered by the whole thing, but it just drags up old memories when I have to go to hospital. Fingers crossed it will all be ok though.

Hope you've had a good day today xx

Mexican was gooooooood! Naughty, but tasty! Had chicken chimichangas and then deep fried ice-cream mmmmmmmmmmm!

100% from today onwards!

Hi caroline
Did you wi yesterday hope it went well and you are ok
Won't be around this week end it's party time he he
Take care and hope you have a lovely weekend too xx

Back