Cjs diary - I'll do it this time!

Afternoon Caroline,

Bad luck about your purse, but there is obviously a very kind person out there posting you the money x

Well done on the 3lb loss
:talk017:

hello!

I had a wonderful birthday, it was more of a long weekend than one day!!

I had a great day on Saturday - we went to 10 pubs in the end, I did have a drink in every one, but about half of the time I had halfs so that I didn't get too drunk, and I didn't have a hangover at all the next day, just a bit tired at the end of the day. Ate lots and lots of cake and chocolate, sausages, etc etc, was very naughty!! On Sunday I had a McDonalds breakfast, then had a roast at my parents, followed by a cream tea in the evening, all very very scrummy. My brother gave me a box of celebrations. i am terrible with chocolates once they have been opened, I cannot resist. (they are all gone now!)

Then my husband was off on Monday so we carried on by having a lazy day, with lots of naughty food.

So it was wonderful, and more than made up for having my purse stolen, and for not celebrating my last 4 birthdays. My girls had a great time with my Mum and Dad though I did miss them a lot. It was good to see them again on Sunday morning.

I've tried to be a bit better this last couple of days, but not managed it all that well. Have lots of fruit, so going to weigh myself tomorrow, and start again before Christmas.

I'm not going to mind if I've put any weight on (well going to try to not mind!!!) but at least I lost some before my birthday and before Xmas. I dread to think what I would have done if I hadn't lost that. A big big push in the new year as well. going to be on plan and stick to it. I'm going to stick to plan from tomorrow as much as I can do with Christmas etc, and just try to be good where I can so that I can limit any potential damage.

Lots of walking coming up I can feel!

not looking forward to meeting the scales tomorrow morning though I have to say! oh well, I'll know why I've put on!! And it was great fun!

Wow!....You certainly sounded as if you had a great birthday, and good for you for doing so x

Christmas is so close now, so just, try and be sensible until then, and then go for it in the new year!

Well, I know the price for my weekend now - 4lbs on!!! Oh well, I had a brilliant time, really enjoyed myself, and it was * week as well. I did find it hard to get back on plan the last couple of days, so going to get on back on it today, hopefully get a 100% week in before Christmas.

Am not that upset though, I was expecting it. Need to get back in control now though. I can shift this again :)

Hi
How's was your weekend ? Hope you ok

Hi caroline
Where are you hiding!!!! hope all is well, and you are just enjoying the xmas holidays.
If you not on here till after xmas, just wanted to wish you and your family a very merry christmas and all the best for 2012. See you around soon hopefully.

take care r x

Just catching up and hoping your ok. Have a good new year and please be back in jan missing you ;-) take care x

Hello!

I've been hiding :-( , as I've been really naughty for about a month. I feel really bad now, I didn't need to be as naughty as I have been, I now seem to be stuck in being naughty and eating lots for no reason really. I need to STOP this now. Am going to start again tomorrow. I weighed myself the other day and I have put back 13 pounds on, I had done so well as well, and I've thrown it all away.

I think because I had so much to do in December - my birthday, Xmas meal, Xmas, Boxing Day, NY, Ava's 2nd birthday I kind of thought what was the point in being good on the other days, which is old me talking, apparantly I am not really new me, old me has never gone away.

There have been a few other bits happen, we lost a family friend between Xmas and NY which was really sad and I've had a hospital appointment come through, which always drags up cr*p feelings, and I've also been worrying about my girls having what I have, even though there is nothing I can do about it. What if they hate me for it when they are older? I don't know, it's all excuses really, I shouldn't have given in.

Enough of beating myself up now. At least I did lose weight before, so it's not gone on top of what I was, it's just put me back to nearly where I was earlier.

New Year, new start again I think. I've set myself a more realistic target. I don't think I can lose 4 stone and then maintain it as well. I've decided to go with 1.5 stone to start with and see how happy I feel with that, I can then always increase it further if I want to. Maybe putting too much pressure on myself hasn't helped either with this huge setback. So when I did have a day off, it turned into a week etc etc etc

Tomorrow will be a good day, and will be the only day I focus on, one day at a time and all that!

Hey happy new year, I'll write more later just wanted to reply quickly, as need to get up, and ready for work. Good to hear from you and so glad you back on track. Xx

Hi

I had a nice Christmas, the girls had a great time, seems like a long long time ago now.

How was your Christmas?

Caroline xx

Gosh it really does seem ages ago, but it was a lovely quiet Christmas, which I think was much needed after the previous months.

Glad that the girls had a lovely Christmas, make the most of it when they are little as it is so magical x

And glad to have you back!

I will hold you tightly on the wagon so that you don't go falling off again xxx

Hi Caroline,

I know you must be upset about your gain but draw a line under it and start again, even easier now we've got the new books at SW as you can have your weigh ins in the new book as if you're a newbie.

We're all here for you so keep us posted with what you're doing and we'll try and help you, good luck xx

Morning
Hope you are good and back on track r u going post your food again, it does really help keep on track
Take care xx

Today hasn't been a good day foodwise, but it's been a good day for me, I've been planning what I'm going to eat for the next week or so, using what we have in our cupboards and getting some fresh fruit/veg etc.

I also made a salad for lunch - tinned potatoes, which I have never used before, beetroot, pepper, spring onions, celery, a little big of finely grated cheese, salt and pepper, and mixed with sour cream and mayo, to use up what was in the fridge.

Made a nice one pot dish of rice, sausage meatballs and onions and peppers for tea, my girls both loved it too. Think it would be very low in syns, I used Sainsbury's reduced fat sausages I don't think my local Sainsburys sells the BGTY ones anymore :(

Unfortunately I also made a small amount of cheese scones, and have eaten a few of them. They were nice though!

So from tomorrow I will be back on track and counting. Saturday will be tricky as I am out for a pre-arranged birthday meal at a Mexican. I'm having Chimichangas, but I'm not going to have a starter or a dessert and I'm driving so no booze either. I think I will just enjoy the meal and be good again on Sunday.

Sunday I will have a proper lie-in for the first time since my youngest daughter was born last May I think!! My parents are having both girls for the night so I am going to make the most of it. I was thinking of going to a car boot sale, but I am not going to pass up the opportunity of being able to lie in bed, undisturbed for as long as I like!!!

I've started doing a cookery course at my local surestart centre, and although I normally cook everyday, I have picked up some good tips and ideas, such as the beetroot and potato salad, I'm off to get some low fat greek yoghurt and low fat mayo tomorrow so it's healthier!

I'm also back walking again now, going to try and walk for half an hour a day, plus all the other walking I do to groups and stuff.

I'm going to try and be a bit more relaxed about it, then I wont (hopefully) crash again. I bought myself a lot of new clothes from my catalogue as they had a huge sale, I got about 16 tops for myself for about £80, but they were the type that will still look good even if they are a bit looser, and if not, I will have to get my sewing machine out and take them in!

Back