Claim and Shout Your Achievements!!!

just over 2 stone gone, so thats 1/3 of target achieved

2 notches on the belt

currently considering ferreting around in my wardrobe for things that didn't fit and now might - and in a few weeks/months definitely will!

25.25% lost - over 5 stone, more than half way and into size 18s. I didnt know I could do this and I can.

So proud of myself.

My end of month weigh in was today! Am 12st 1lb; soooo close to getting into the 11's! So I have like a 3 pronged achievement! :D 1. Have lost 10lbs this month (am aiming for a 7lb a month loss) 2. Am (just about!) in the 160's, pound wise, and 3. I can fit into my new Topshop size 12 short shorts very nicely ^_^ yay! :happy036:

Had my dentist and the lady in the bank today both telling me how fabulous I look now. And I hadn't even made any effort which was the best bit! :D

I battle with very low moods and I pulled myself out of one recently (still having bad days but taking as they come)... I've kept to my eating plans and I haven't touched cigarettes for a while... I'm so proud!

Down to less than a stone to go :cool: and am a very nice size 10 on the bottom! Just need me top half to catch up now :p

StepUpFairy said:
Down to less than a stone to go :cool: and am a very nice size 10 on the bottom! Just need me top half to catch up now :p

Well done :) x

Sent from Sue's iPhone using MiniMins :)

I've just (about 10 minutes ago) managed to get into a pair of knee high boots!!! thats one of my major aims personally. I hated never being able to just go into a shop and buy some.

Down from 38 to a 34 bra back size. Down from a tight size 22 jeans to a comfortable size 14. Wearing clothes from shops I had never even set foot into before as I couldn't get into any of their clothes - and I'm not in their largest sizes. All in 60 weeks! Woo Hoo!!!

Fabulous, Sue. Brilliant!

I'm celebrating getting into the 13s today. I ahven't been 13 stone since the early 1980s. Less than 2 stone to go to goal. Yea!

Fabulous, Sue. Brilliant!

I'm celebrating getting into the 13s today. I ahven't been 13 stone since the early 1980s. Less than 2 stone to go to goal. Yea!

Congratulations and well done!!!:happy096:

You are doing brilliantly!!!

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

I have lost 64 lbs so far and am over half way to goal.

Well done everyone, I have lost 47lb so far (I lost 86lb originally but put some back on).

Hi! My names Jodie I'm new, I've had 2 kids in the space of 18 months and as a result have a lot of weight to lose! It was my 4th weigh in last night and I have lost 11.5 pounds so far! Still 2 stone 9 to go to target but I'm getting there :D xxx

Hi! My names Jodie I'm new, I've had 2 kids in the space of 18 months and as a result have a lot of weight to lose! It was my 4th weigh in last night and I have lost 11.5 pounds so far! Still 2 stone 9 to go to target but I'm getting there :D xxx

Well done Jodie:happy096:

Am in the 140's pound wise at last! :party0011: just about though lol :D

Back