Claim and Shout Your Achievements!!!

Hi Dizzy,

If you really feel you would like aother baby talk about the pros and cos with Mizzy for it does take two but I do think it is a good age to have another one. For when your 58 she will be 20...well on her way.

Love Mini xxx

As for my dieting achievements, i have failed at every diet under the sun until i found cd, and have since lost 70lb. I cant tell you how proud i am of myself!:D

Hi wannabeminime,

Congratulations on losing 70lbs!!! WOW:D

This is what we are seeing time and again that a vlcd works where other diets have not!!!

The secret in losing weight is really to find the one that suits.

Lucky you have:D :D :D

We are all proud of your wonderful achievement as well.

Well done.

Love Mini xxx

I'm always so inspired by you girls and boys! I also realise I am not the only one who sometimes finds it tough. It's like a sisterhood/brotherhood here. Thank you.

My achievement at class today was to make it to just over 3 stone loss at the start of my week 10 weigh-in. I had set 3 stone loss as a mini-goal for boxing day.

The world is opening up....

I'm always so inspired by you girls and boys! I also realise I am not the only one who sometimes finds it tough. It's like a sisterhood/brotherhood here. Thank you.

My achievement at class today was to make it to just over 3 stone loss at the start of my week 10 weigh-in. I had set 3 stone loss as a mini-goal for boxing day.

The world is opening up....

Hi Gemma,

3 stone loss in 10 weeks is fantastic and to be ahead of your own goal is something else!!!

Brill achievement indeed!!!:D :D :D

Congratulations on far exceeding your mini goal!!!

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini, this is a lovely thread :D

My achievements so far:
1. sticking 100% to this damn diet (SS on CD) regardless of heartache/stress
2. have lost 55.9lbs in 10 weeks
3. gone from a 46DD to a MUCH smaller and better fitted bra size
4. went clothes shopping and bought a top in New Look
5. dropped from a size 32 to 24 (just)
6. joined the gym yesterday
7. sorted out a pointless relationship because I'm beginning to think I deserve to be treated nicely
8. came off anti-depressants having been on them for 15 years
9. blood pressure medication is halved due to weight loss

hi

:D Everyone one has done really great.My list as follows.

1.Get all the weight off :D
2.Keep all my kids out of hospital.
3.Take kids on holiday to florida (which we are going on the 29th)
4.Walk in to clothes shop see what i like and buy it (dont even have to try on if i dont want too:) )
5.To no all my friends are happy and well :D

I have lost 4 stone 8 and a half pound since 4th October, 11/12 weeks.

I started at a size 26/28 and am now a size 18/20 - I actually bought a size 18 coat from a camping shop (it's a bit tight but it does up) I couldn't believe it :D

I didn't have to buy a MANS coat from the camping shop in an xxxl - actually managed to get a woman's fit on ;)

I have successfully sole sourced without a single lapse since 4th October.

I put on a pair of trousers yesterday that I had worn when I first started and they dropped to the floor :D

I joined a gym in week two and have been using it for the first time in my life!

Phew that felt good, really needed that boost :)

Okay... here goes :D

Started LL on 16 October 06... switched to CD on 30 October!

Will have been on SS 10 weeks on Xmas Day.. and so far I have lost:

3 stone 4lbs
7" off my waist (due to measure again xmas day!)
5.5" off my chest
6" off my hips

My BMI started at 37.03 and is now 29.2

I started the diet weighing 16 stone 3lbs and I now weigh 12 stone 13lbs :)

My biggest achievement..... i'm happy with myself again :) (obviously will be happier at goal like!)

wow all these peeps doing so well, iv lost 3 stone in 5 weeks ...great i know but im still in same size clothes.......as I have huge hernia and smaller clothes cling to it. I look 8 months blooming pregnant......anyway im hoping it too will shrink in time .....or im going to have to wait until my op next year

WELL DONE EVERYONE
HAVE A FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS...WHETHER YOU ARE EATING OR LIKE ME ....NOT

Wow Sonkie 3 stone in 5 weeks is superdeeduper! (remember Barney?)

Bet your clothes look and feel much better though. Not long now until you will be buying smaller sizes too!

Will be looking out to support you sole sourcing over Christmas.

Dizzy x

Ooops , I suppose I should have posted the end of my 100 days on LL on here but I put it under the LL thread.

Anyway for me to lose 4 stone 2 pounds is my best weight loss ever and I am really chuffed with myself because I have never suceeded like this before ! yayy !

I did a tandem skydive at 13,000 feet on Saturday - and I am dead chuffed. It was probably the most thrilling thing I have ever done in my entire life and the icing on the proverbial cake to my weight loss journey.

I'm going to commit to doing one every year from now on, that way I KNOW I will maintain!! :D

It was wonderful and just 10 days after the anniversary of my starting on CD :D

My pics of the day... are on this link....

Public Album

it truly was so utterly incredible and for me, that is a success I want to shout from the rooftops! :D

Gone down from size 28 waste to size 20 waste so far.:D:D:D:D:D

Well done!!! :clap: you're now able to shop in a whole new range of shops you weren't shopping in before.

WELL DONE!!!!

Just bumping this thread up as there have been many more achievements from everybody since the start of 2008!!:)

Back