clairabells diary

aacre

hey everyone i'm on my 16th day, so on the cruise phase and i'm not doing too good, ive only managed to lose 5lbs a little gutted at min, so i thought maybe doing a diary might help me along. i'm not overly sure what i'm doing though. so here's todays food diary, not a great one :sigh:

BREAKFAST
dukan toast
egg

LUNCH
nothing (TUT)

DINNER
chicken breast
no fat yogurt

naughty snack was some chocolate swiss roll (that doesnt happen hardly at all but i had let myself get too hungry me thinks)

Hello and welcome. Everyone here is really friendly and I have found it an enormous help in keeping me on track.

I have to say though, if that was my food diary for today, I would probably be munching on my arm right now.

Here's what I've eaten today....
4 slices turkey bacon, 3 eggs scrambled, yogurt, oatbran porridge, 6 chicken thighs, 2 boiled eggs, cheese burger pies with BBQ sauce, SF jelly with ff yogurt.

And to be honest, I sometimes eat more.

Don't be afraid to eat plenty of protein. I often eat a whole chicken, a whole joint (smallish) of beef or a whole pack of drumsticks.

hi thank you for the welcome :)

i really do struggle to eat so much and i know i need to.

your menu sounds pretty good, whats the cheese burger recipe please

Cheeseburger Pie
Ingredients:
500g lean minced beef
50g finely chopped onion
150g chopped mushrooms
3 eggs
fat free Fromage frais

salt & pepper to taste

Fry mince, onion and mushrooms together until cooked season to taste, drain off fat. (I add fresh tomato too, and some herbs and chilli powder...). Place in a deep pie dish, flatten with spoon. Beat eggs add fromfrais. Pour over the top of mince, sprinkle grated cheese over bake in oven Gas mark 5 for 20 to 25 mins until set and golden brown.
Leave to cool before taking out of pie dish, remove foil.
Cut in to portions This freezes very well. Lovely with salad, cauli mash, or stir fry (Great in lunchboxes)

I leave out the mushrooms and I use cottage cheese instead of fromage frais. This is probably my favourite dukan recipe, especially accompanied with dukan BBQ sauce.

Oops, forgot to take that bit out. 30g of Cheese with less than 7% fat is a tolerated however it is almost impossible to find. It is just as good without it.

Hi and welcome, your defo not eating enough protien, I know its difficult at times but do try its so worth it effort as for you slip. Drawn the Dukan line and carry on, good luck xxx

Yep not enough protein, fill your boots with it :)

Thanks all I know what I need to do but I'm just not hungry for it lol but will really try.

Todays pv menu

Dukan toast
Scrambled egg 1 egg 3 egg whites

Chicken breast
Cucumber
Yogurt

Red pepper stuffed with chicken, onions, tomatoes and garlic

Still not enough?

Getting there xxx :D do your best xxx

Eat Clairabell, eat!

Hard boiled eggs are really convenient - have a few ready cooked in the fridge.

Also, mince is great - turkey or beef. If you dry fry it with lots of your favourite spices, it's a really easy way to take plenty of protein on board.

Now, fill your Dukan boots, missus! :D

P x

I'm trying honest!!! Lol

Thought we were limited to just two whole eggs a day?

I made some turkey meatballs last week and they were pretty nice x

As long as you don't have cholesterol problems eat as many as you want chuck xxx

Not strictly, but venison and chicken sausages can be used as a tolerated item - 2 sausages is 1 tolerated item I think.

M&S does a nice chicken sausage and Waitrose for venison ones. I think some if the girls use WW low fat sausages too.

P x

Well yesterday started off pretty good then went horribly bad :( after a couple of naughty vodkas turned into lots of them which then meant I ended up with eating a chicken kebab and chips :(:(:(

Right back on track today though and I'm trying my hardest not to beat myself up too much.

Sundays diary

Dukan toast and egg

Whole chicken which I picked at all day and my last day of naughty snacks were a few pringles and fizzy sweets

I had gained 2lb today which I expected I guess

Well new week for me so gonna get that 2lb off.

Hope you're all well :D

Todays
Breakfast
Soft boiled eggs with Dukan toast soliders

Lunch
Two steamed chicken breasts

Dinner
Another chicken breast with garlic yogurt inside

Breakfast
Dukan toast, dry friend eggs and 1/4 tin of tomatoes

Lunch
Chicken on a skewer with chives in yogurt dip