Claire Bear's shrinking mission

:greenapple: :greenapple: :greenapple:

Have tried to stick religiously to the plan this week and it has paid off! Lost 4lbs WHOOP
Also managed to get a few walks in earlier in the week which perhaps helped too

means I have hit my FIRST goal and lost 10% :)

:party0011: :party0011: super loss well done on reaching your first goal! :party0011: :party0011:

Extra special and HUGE well done gorgeous! Not only an awesome loss but a massive goal smashed too! :) xx

well done that's fantastic!:talk017:

Hi Bigbear, you ok? Haven't seen you for a couple of days. Hope all is well x

thanks everyone!!

Yes Angel - right here!!! I'm fine. Just had a friend staying staying for the weekend. still feel too uncomfortable eating my SF meals in front of friends, so have had to substitute for 'proper' food which has been fine.
she arrived with a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates ARGH!! had a few chocolates which was a nice treat, but have now asked my boyfriend to hide the box!!

shes gone now, so back on the wagon, and aiming for another strict week on the plan, coz my parents are coming on Friday and we will go out to dinner,

finding my plan is now basically sticking to my SF and then letting misled have nice treats every week or two when we meet up with family or Friends.

still feeling really positive, getting lots of nice comments from people about looking slimmer, although really the only opinions that matter to me are the voice in my head, and my boyfriends!

onwards!!!

hi bigbear
glad you had a good time x x

Glad you had fun. We all need time out occasionally!

Its going to be a way for life so even now it's teaching you to allow for treats but straight back to the "better" line of eating after :) x

Having a good week, sticking to plan. am starting to substitute SF meal bars for belvita biscuits, as they are both around 200 cals and nice for a change.

Got my parents coming this weekend, but will stick to making roast dinner because I can easily do that and stick within my limit.

2lns lost this week. Really happy, have stuck to the plan this week.

as always, fluid intake is something I really have to concentrate on. Am just crap at drinking during the day at work! But now make sure I have a pint if squash in the morning before work and a pint as soon as I get in, and then one or two with dinner.

am finding belvita biscuits a great substitute for the meals or shakes. Was also loving the Topcorn as a snack.
just feeling a bit bored with the plan, so trying to dig deep and make myself stick to it, and making sure inveigh my portions of meat and chips and things so I can track properly help me.

today I've started with belvita biscuits, and will have a meal bar for lunch. Hairy dieters chicken and ham tangle pie for dinner with asparagus and broccoli. YUM! I've got a banana, Apple and SF snacks to choose from for snacks when I want them.

Thanks guys!! YES the chocolate ones are yummy, and help give me a chocolate fix at the same time!!
sweet and salty popcorn is also the BEST thing ever, and only 70 cals which makes it DOUBLES win :)

Back