Claire Bear's shrinking mission

Got past Wednesday hump day!! only two more days then hooray it's the weekend!

Today I had a mocha shake for breakfast, busy morning at work so didn't have a snack, but had chocolate belvita biscuits for lunch. Salted popcorn snack afternoon, then another bag of popcorn when I got home.
scampi and chips for dinner, with a shape yoghurt.

Glad you're over it love - there are odd days that really bring you down aren't there. You ok love? x

Thanks PSP.

went out for dinner last night on a work leaving do. Wasn't too worried about sticking to plan, as consider these rare meals out as treats, so let myself enjoy it. Had burger and chips, followed by chocolate fondant. Felt guilty as really didn't need the pudding, wasn't worth it, and dread to think how many cals but hey ho it was on,y one meal.

Today... Mocha shake for breakfast, chocolate crunch SF meal bar for lunch, then 2 finger kit Kat as snack on the bus home. will have chicken fajitas for dinner.

would like to take advantage of the nice weather at the mo and get out for some excercise tomorrow.

not feeling that optimistic for my weigh in tomorrow, so STS or any loss would be unexpected but would be very happy!!!!

Food sounds yummy!! I want fajitas!

Your food sounds scrummy hun, and I'm with you on starting to find some alternatives to the SF meals!! Don't worry about the one meal off plan, as you say it's a treat every now and then - we have to continue to have fun with life and not restrict ourselves all the time otherwise we won't stick with it!!!

Have a great weekend hun xx

Thanks K. I'm following your progress too, you're doing great x

BlueCow I follow the hairy dieters recipe for ingredients and portion size, but when it comes to the slice mix Injust use the old El paso sachet, for ease but also cos it's SO tasty.

Hairy Fieters recipes still actually make up 90% of my evening meals. Me and my lovely boyfriend love them, really tasty and good recipe instructions. Mediterranean burgers are another favourite at the moment.

3 lbs off the week, HOORAY!! Which gives me motivation to keep sticking the SF 321 plan, as it's working so well for me!

Hi, thank you for the welcome on my thread. Just popping in to subsrcibe to yours. 3lb lost is amazing! Well done you!!! Here's to another fab week!

Well done on another 3lb off! :D

I might ask for the hairy dieters book for Christmas - I keep hearing really good things about their recipes.

Highly recommend them BlueCow!
They have a website with a few recipes on to try out.
There are 2 books I have, now they have just brought out the third diet book - that's on my xmas list!

Ohhh I didn't know they had more than one! I used to work at Waterstones before I went to uni so must 3-4 years ago now, I remember they had just bought out their first Hairy Dieters book and the demand for it was massive! Every day leading up to Christmas people were asking for it or ringing up to see if we had it in - they had problems with the supplier but I remember when we got them in they flew off the shelves.

i just bought the third one x x

I've used the curry pouches - very tasty! :) (exclusive to asda - 81 cals per half pouch for the tikka one - 1.99 )

hi bigbear
it is brill some great recipies well worth buying x x x:D

Thanks chezz - looking forward to that then :)

2lbs off for me this week. Had a good one, stuck to plan. Am starting to substitute in belvita biscuits for the meal bars to give me some variation. Also still hooked on popcorn multipacks!!! Great snack option.

boiler broke this week, so now on day 3 with no heating. Brrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Thanks PSP.

Latest news on boiler is that boiler man can get part and hopefully fix on Monday.
SO in the meantime, I've bought 4 bags of logs for the fire, and a fan heater. The living room was 13 degrees this morning, and now I am enjoying a cosy 20 degrees :)

Well done on the loss! Looking at your sig I notice you've nearly reached your goal of losing 50lb! How exciting, that will be so fantastic.:D

Just spent an hour or so reading your diary in work :D So that's how you do it eh !!! I love to see someone stick to plan and get just rewards its day 1 for me today (Saturday) and gone well waiting on bars and snacks from amazon tomorrow then going to mealplan for the week.. Fab consistent losses Hope your super chuffed with yourself I love the hairy bikers too will def dig the books out tomorrow..x

Hi Karen, thanks so much for your post :) wow, you've done super well already.

Always love to follow a fellow slim-faster, so please keep in touch. Are you going to do your own thread?
Looks like you're mixing up several different diet plans, so would love to see what you're eating

Im reaching the point of a little bit of boredom with the plan, so my main task between now and xmas is to stick to it!! Love the 321 plan because it's flexible and lots of options, and yes - as you've read, the hairy dieters books have been absolutely key to my meal planning. :)

Back