• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Claire (Happygals) keeping track of weight loss!! 1st weigh in!

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Over 1 stone you must be chuffed to bits! well done!!

congrats ......so whose got your stone hehehe!!!!

Flippin heck Claire - that's AMAZING !! well done girl :D

keep it up !

Debz
xx

Claire you did really well in yr first weigh in loss. At this rate you'll be able to choose any wedding dress you want!

I hope mine is somewhere near! Day 1 and I've lost 2lbs and want to lose 2stone - so only another 26lb to go!

Claire you did really well in yr first weigh in loss. At this rate you'll be able to choose any wedding dress you want!

I hope mine is somewhere near! Day 1 and I've lost 2lbs and want to lose 2stone - so only another 26lb to go!
Hi Flirty

You can do it girl. Look on the bright side. At least you dont have around 5 stone to lose like me!! ;)

2nd Weekly Weigh In!! Lost 5.5lbs :D

Hi Guys

Well My 2nd weekly weigh in has come (this morning) and I was 16st 7lbs. Which is 5.5lbs. I reported somewhere else it was 6 but I had forgotten that I was down to 16st 12.5lbs the last one and not 16st 13lbs.

Im really happy with this. Must go and update my ticker!!:D

Well done on your loss Claire! Don't be depressed when you've had such a good result (2 bags of sugar!). Just think of losing a stone a month!! Did you read thinme 's diary? I was in awe at how well she has done in such a short time - it really helps you believe that it really is possible with plenty of determination and will.