Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

Morning!

Well this week hasnt gone too bad - Im at college tomm and sunday tho - so willpower will be needed!

Im gna go on the wii fit for half hour in a min!

Off to a party this eve for wee while but Im not drinking so will be good!

Hope you are all ok
xxx

I shall give it a shot! xx

Make sure to stay away from the booze if you can - it's my biggest downfall these days.

I'm starting to get Wii envy - might have to get my fella to get us one ;-) x

Good luck this weekend huni. Hope you get on ok x

how was the partaaay? x

Hope ya had a good day :p

This weekend has been awful - Will write up tomm :/

xx

poor you, we'll all be here tomorrow xxx

Right so...

New week!

I lost a lb last week all good! Altho not sure how :/

Anyway, college was hard so much paperwork and I have had nuff of it lol

Now cant decide whether I wanna carry on interpreting or if I want to change direction and teach them?

My engagement ring has to be made smaller - I have things to go on at min but they are annoying the crap outta me so it gna be made smaller!

All my jeans are far too big yet dont fit a 14 nicely - not happy!

Hmmmm what else?1
xxx

Can understand your thoughts on college... but all the rest are positives really!!! Think back a year and how much you wish you could say those things, I know it's a hassle, but it's the birth of the new you!!

Ohh get me being all new age! x

I am still 3lbs down on last week so couldn't have been that naughty. I have just been having the odd treat but keeping meals to slimming world stylie!

Hope you start to destress soon. My eldest DD is suffering from tension headaches at the moment so she has been told to destress. FFS she is 11!

Yes I am getting tension headaches and I aint sleeping right at the min... I have so much to finish for college but when all done will be fab :)
xxx

Yea it will be. Just need to get stuck in and then you will be fine :hug99:

Yep... So.... Just had a lovely dinner!?
Chicken, Cheese wrapped bacon and fried peppers!x

Back