Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

Hope so chicken!!

Been to Crystal Palace Park today to meet rellies :/ Knackered!?
x

So today!
We have been to Crystal Palace to see Pauls aunt n unc n sis etc. Was ok, except the fecking rain!!!
Nice walk and all that today toot!

Food Red day today
MullerLight
6 krispRolls with cheese and cucumber (picnic so all picky!!)
Strawberries and Raspberries
Chicken, Bacon and Peppers with sweetcorn all grilled with 1 syn worth of mayo!!
2 Ginger Nuts

x All good here! x

You always seen busy busy busy lately. Have another busy good day x

Good Morning!!

So plans today are going th The Marriott about our wedding reception.. Woohooo!!

Then gonna pop to the shops for a few bits, gna get some Scan Bran I think to try and help the whole bowel movement! NICE!

Gonna make cakes with the kids today and have a relaxing day then do something tomm as I think we all need a day off! lol

Well No idea about dinner or that yet - tsk tsk!!
Only managed half a yogurt this morning and felt sick!
xxx

Ive no idea, just couldnt stomach it - still aint that hungry now :(
xx

HELL NO!!

AF has just left just having an off day! God I would sob my heart out if was preg lol
x

Ha - I can kind of see your point there hun, esp with the wedding coming up.......

Aww - would have been nice to have a MM's baby! x

Wont be me having it chicken!! No no no!!
lol

Haha - I'll have to force some one else into it then......

What you up to tonight lovely? x

You have one Lou!!

Go on dare ya!

Erm watching Hells Kitchen and bathing then nowt! Had a nice chilled day! Bloated from my pasta dinner still n feel sick still... I aint happy!
xxx

Yeah I vote for Lou too! Ha ha

Aww Claire, that's not nice feeling sick all the time. Hope it passes soon

Haha - not yet I'm not. Soon though, saying that - my boobs feel MASSIVE today..... Witwoo, look out tonight boys!!

Hiya - the weekend is ok :)

Just had a few chicken balls and a bit of rice - ooops..... wasnt all that nice really :/ Ho hum!!

I have given up again this week, I aint had an appitite coz of feeling sick.... Oh well lets hope I STS and I know sounds like an excuse but Paul has been off since wed and the school hols has just ruined me these 2 weeks! FFS!

Oh well roll on monday!!
xxxx

Back