Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

why the devil not indeed - I dont think Ive ever bought a pair of bottoms from matalan come to think of it - will have to peruse in there next time Im in and see what I think! x

hehe let me know we same size aint we so ill go by you lol

same ish - I think I might be a bit more weightier than you now sweets! x

I doubt that very much my lovey! xxx

thanks for the optimism! xxx

Im having another think, well actually having a go at CD, so fingers crossed that make me shift some weight and then really appreciate SW, or make me realise that CD could indeed be for me xxx

Yh defo hun you gotta do what wks for you :) Hope you get the acnswers you want - I need a boost but I dunno if CD or diets like that are for me esp with the family :/
xxx

I duno that they're for me either, but I just keep thinking what if I tried it and I dont wanna keep thinking that. At least if it dunt work then at least I know I did try it x

defo sweetie.. Good Luck! I cant justify the money either :/

You will be fine
xxx

we'll see - watch this space as they say! although not this space it should all be in my own diary, but its not, its on here and in Lou's (i think) and in Karens! everyones ignoring my thread tonight!! x

Hey claire, butting in on skinny jeans..... gap ones are worth a look and are a nice fit. The other bargain buys are Primark although I had to dye mine to get a decent colour.... worked out alright if you don't mind purple legs hehe...

CD isn'y for everyone but if you can stick to it, its fab and daily drops on scales are more common than not - for me anyway. However, they say a stone a month and from what I am seeing people are doing that on SW without the pain. I became a recluse on CD avoiding food/drink related events was easier than dodging. If you slip on CD you slip a long way.... its hard to draw a line. I had a low fast sausage, the next day the scales were up 7llbs! No Joke. But hey if you girls wanna chat about CD PM me and I'll give you my number....

Anne-Marie

Hey - thanks Amm, I'll wait while I get my sachets and then see if I can stomach them, then will no doubt be in contact. Dont think a stone a month is achievable on SW (apart from the first month)) Id say its nearer half a stone ish, which is still fantastic, but Im just not able to do it at the moment, so Im thinking I may need to take food out of the issue! x

Im with you but we have lapsed at home these past few weeks - Paul been buying choc and bad food which I pick at so as of monday I am back on plan 100% and Im gna kick some lbs off!!! Im out this eve had a chinese last night so I want to hit 4 stone by xmas! Thats my plan and Im gna do it! xxx

thats the spirit, and tell Paul to stop buying it! x

Yh so 4 stone in a year is the plan - not what I wanted but Hey ho - gotta get there sometime!

Im going food shopping today so will be good! Im not buying bad food! xx

Well I was good food wise - Paul wasnt :/

I got me sum skinny jeans tho - ill pics and post later.. lol
xxx

cool x

oh that 'cool' post was my 3000th post! x

oooh get you lol this is my 1020 lolol

Back