Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

hey honey ok?your not the only 1 thats not on the plan..totm for me feeling rubbish,bloated havent eaten that much really and a bit down..just keep thinking its the start of a new week tomorrow and im going to be on the plan 100%..i hope you ve enjoyed your weekend

Weekend is nearly over lady!!!!! Get yourself back on track in the morning!!! :sign0151:

Yh I have been on this week too so hasnt helped and really boted and as you know cant go loo - aint been properly for 5 days now :(

So back on plan 100% as of tomm.... My heads in the zone so all good! x

Defo!

I wore my skinny jeans today and the nearly fell down :x

oh my lordy..thats good youll need to go out shopping and get a smaller pair?!gutted the eye candy on strictly dancing has been voted out...

He does have an impressive chest! Still thinks he looks a bit like a robot though :D

Yea I think it would. I love Matthew Cutler. I need a tissue everytime I watch him to catch my drool. Hubby asked me if I needed a bucket last night :eek:

I dont watch it!

I like X Factor :) Daniel should have gone last night! xxx

I dont watch it!

I like X Factor :) Daniel should have gone last night! xxx
i kinda flick between the 2,i thought they where both pretty pants really,and i think that danny just played on his story for loosing his wife,dont get me wrong its sad but he cant sing,and ive never heard of that george micheal song that scott sang,so to be fair they both should have gone x

i love the song scott sang but completely agree bout daniel - hes crap... we all can have a sob story :/

gonna log off shortly, good luck for tomorrows weigh in my class is the same time as yours,yipee i ll be able to get the sw mag and hopefully be insired by the new recipes and that hunky man in the mag lol take care and catch up tomorrow x

Well I gained - only a small one - a lb!

So in fairness with TOTM and Mollys bday aint too bad really :/

That will be off this week so ALL good! xxx

I gained 1.5lbs last week and I am weighing in later today. Your 1lb will come off next week. Considering its your TOTM and your toilet trouble, you should have a really good loss next week.

Back