Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

I know huni... They are so selfish - getting anything from him is hard work and I just cant be fooked anymore :/
x

Hope you get back in the swing of things soon, take care and look after yourself

Sx

Right well Im so writing this week off and hoping for a Maintain lol

I had a McDs this arvo - altho I aint been bad all week other than that Im out tomm night with friends and Im sure there will be ghastly pics on FB :/

Then Sunday Im off to Harrods as the kids are going to see santa, early but only chance we could get as tix were all gone!

Anyhoo thats it from me for now! xxx

Hi Claire, how it going hun? xxx Loobylou

OMG I was on page 4!!

Well had a brilliant day at Santa/Harrods yest - I will post the pic in a min!

I STS this week and tbh I aint suprised if anything I should have gained lol I have had McDs and Doughnuts etc etc! Oh and a bottle of ameretto, half bottle if Raspberry Sours shot things, Sambuca, crisps...ooooooooooooooops! :x

Soo all in all good fun...
xxx

yh was fab just hope can get into swing now!

Well Morning all...

I made cous cous cake this morn - was lovely - I enjoyed it! Wont make often tho as now its synned FFS!

So who has started their xmas shopping? I have got 1 pressie and thats only coz its for Paul and we are going to see Madness on the 19th Dec! Must be mad not love!

Diet is going ok - so heres hoping can carry ot on!
x

oh wicked I am so jealous that your seeing madness!!

Well done on your weight loss hun! Feel like i aint spoken to you in ages!

Your doing great!!!
x

I've done quite a bit of mine but I still have loads to do. I will make a list soon then realise just how much I still have left to do!

ARE YOU KIDDING! YOU CAN GO I DONT WANT TOO!!!!!

HA HA HA HA

Ta hun, been a hard week and this week will be good and next week will be hard again! Agrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

xxxxx

I've done quite a bit of mine but I still have loads to do. I will make a list soon then realise just how much I still have left to do!
Have you :)
Well done - Im so bad - I am going Bluewater on thurs night to get some bits and then will go again at the end of the mth and prob another time b4 xmas!!
I have too many ppl to buy for!x
x

oh god you kidding flirty... iv got my list!! his family he can worry bout - i aint lol

iv my dd 2nd bday on the 2nd dec but i need to get organised!!

Back