Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

Goodnight Claire. xxx

Well I was right and Im not hapy AF came today the old witch :(

I have pain and Im not happy...Booohooo

I aint really ate a lot today - craved cous cous cake - random but out of everything lets not knock that lol

Cant keep up at the min with all thread DD is ill :( fingers x tomm a better day
xxx

Aww hun, sorry you're feeling poo. I've been arguing with Marc so I'm off to make myself a big pan of syn free rice pudding, which I'll eat in my PJ's whilst watching tv xxx

Oooh enjoy! I love the fact thats free but I had my milk allowance earlier!
x

Right I feel cheated!

Now dont get me wrong - Im so so pleased that I am doing SW nad Im doing by myself and Im 3lb off 4 stone which I want to get to in the next 5 weeks... but heres the cheated part - my mum who weighs 12.3 has started the cambridge diet???? I have wkd my backside off for nearly a yr and she wants to do it all in 3 weeks! :( (she wants to lose 1.5 stone!)

I dunno I just think as not a huge amt to lose its a cop out? Am I being mean!?
x

Aww hun, I can see why you feel like that, I know people will disagree with this but....... I think your weight will stay off where as your Mum's may come back as quickly as she loses it. xxx

Oh and the rice pudding - you don't use milk, just rice and yogurt x

CD is a really tuffy - mostly liquids right? I've heard it's hard to stick to and not as practical as SW...

My mum swears by WW, but I don't like it. I guess it's each to their own.

If she can stick to it more power to her, but maybe just wait and see how it goes and how long it stays off... x

Aww hun, I can see why you feel like that, I know people will disagree with this but....... I think your weight will stay off where as your Mum's may come back as quickly as she loses it. xxx

Oh and the rice pudding - you don't use milk, just rice and yogurt x
she is having porridge, soups n cooking own dinner... so why pay them £30 a week??

I agree with the weight bk on.. who knows!

How you do your pud?

CD is a really tuffy - mostly liquids right? I've heard it's hard to stick to and not as practical as SW...

My mum swears by WW, but I don't like it. I guess it's each to their own.

If she can stick to it more power to her, but maybe just wait and see how it goes and how long it stays off... x

shes only on a few wk plan as she aint obese!

oh i dunno its annoyed me tho :(

To be honest, I do kind of understand how you feel :hug99:, but I still maintain that CD is tough to stick to as you're not eating the way you would normally, unlike SW which uses everyday foods.

I might be wrong, but perhaps it was seeing you lose weight that inspired her to do something.

I know it doesn't matter what we say, you're just have to have your 'mad' time at her. Mums eh! Mine drives me nuts :crazy:

I know I just gotta let her do it - its her choice and money etc - argh! Im not happy!

Oh well what wil be will be! Hmph!

Least I have done it my way and that eh! x

Yes my mums sends me nuts ALL the time! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

I did Cambridge for 6 weeks last year and didnt cheat once. I lost just over a stone and as soon as I stopped, it went back on within 3 weeks!

This time I am on SW and I have lost the same amount of weight in a shorter time! And I get to eat when I'm hungry. You are doing so well and you have much more chance of keeping it off because your eating whilst loosing weight.

Cheers SA..... It just bugged me! And you know summat else I just spoke to her on the phone and my dad was in the background and shouted well when she gets as skinny as you claire she will be happy! I dunno whether my loss has peeved her - I doubt she thought I would ever stick to it?
x

well cd aint no easy ride - i did Lipotrim which is also a TFR and its tough tough tough. yes the weight will fall off quick but it's not the easy option. sw is far more pleasant and i do agree doing it this way the weight will stay off. she probably is jealous of your loss - anyone with a bit of weight to loss would be. just do your own thing and let her get on with it - i'm sure she'll be moaning soon cos until you get into ketosis it's miserable!!

Cheers Edwin :)

Im gna carry on..... No point me stopping :/

ty
x

Exactly - you go girl, I really admire the way you stick to it but are going it alone, it's ace.

I couldn't do it, I need the thought of going to class to scare me into putting down the cream cake.

You know you can do (and have) xxx

Syn free rice pudding

* Boil some pudding rice in water until soft
* Drain in a sieve
* Tip into a bowl
* Stir in some sweetner
* Stir a muller yogurt into the rice
* Enjoy

Fills you right up, is free, and is ready within 20 mins! x

Syn free rice pudding

* Boil some pudding rice in water until soft
* Drain in a sieve
* Tip into a bowl
* Stir in some sweetner
* Stir a muller yogurt into the rice
* Enjoy

Fills you right up, is free, and is ready within 20 mins! x

That could possibly be, my new favourite recipe! With such a sweet tooth, I might have to add a small dollop of Jam!

Thanks Lou and all gals! I feel better now :)
xxx

cambridge is rubbish lol i'm sure it works for some but it's not natural it';s basically starving yourself then your body goes into starvation mode when you stop your body stores everything you eat it's daft slimming world is far healthier and much more practical the only people who should use such a drastic diet is people morbidly obese cause it's a quick quick fix , slimming world changes your food habits annd that obviously shows with youe claire cause you have lost loads.

Back